Bangkok Bank President: Bombing does not affect investor's confidence

webfact

Bangkok Bank President: Bombing does not affect investor's confidence

bbl.jpg

BANGKOK, 19 August 2015, (NNT) - Financial institute executives have voiced their positive opinions on Thailand's economic front, saying the Monday night bomb attack does not seriously affect investors' confidence.

The President and Director of Bangkok Bank Chartsiri Sophonpanich made the comment yesterday. He is certain that the government is capable of handling the situation. He said there was no need for Bangkok Bank to come up with emergency safety measures, adding that the bank would continue to offer its services as usual.

Mr. Chartsiri, however, admitted that a number of foreign customers had inquired about the situation, all of whom were given and satisfied with the explanation. He said the move was normal, given the circumstances.

Meanwhile, Ge Huayong, Chairman of China UnionPay International, said the company remained committed to investing in Thailand. He also believed the tragic incident would have only a short-term effect. All things considered, Thailand still has a rock solid economic foundation, according to him.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-08-19 footer_n.gif

Scary to think that he is Pres of one of the biggest Banks in Thailand and he can still come out and say Things that a newbie in Economics would not even say but so typical thai I guess ...

Maybe time to draw out all assets and split - Thaitanic has hit an iceberg ...

He is right, investors love to put money into countries that have bombing events in tourist and financial areas.

He is quite the Warren Buffet. cool.png

He is actually right, a bomb is not affecting investor confidence in Thailand. It's everything else.

I am glad that I know now who runs Thailand's biggest commercial bank these days - meet Chartsiri Sophonpanich. Smiling sunny boy said there was no need for Bangkok Bank to come up with emergency safety measures, adding that the bank would continue to offer its services as usual.

I suggest he takes up the thread where his grandfather Chin Sophonpanich left it. The service on all levels simply sucks and, as he does not see the need to come to the rescue with emergency safety measures (whatever he might have meant with that) he might go back and tell his commonsense-less staff force how to do "services".

BS if this bombing does not affect investor,s they must be some uneducated investors. I guess they never studied Thailand history of coups, juntas and political unrest. Bank president only giving lip service. You know he is telling a lie when his lips are moving!

Thailand still has a rock solid economic foundation, according to him.

And according to my farting dog, things are bad. And according to my-mother-in-law the sky will fall imminently. Not to mention what my partner says... whistling.gif