Makro Membership Card !

Farang two dot zero

If you have a business that has a VAT tax number then you would wisely apply for the business card at Makro. That printer of the wide receipt takes forever to print out a receipt. But for a business that pays taxes it is an important receipt. It took me a while for a replacement card in Buriram since the SOFTWARE on the computer system has issues. At least that was the "Thai translation". You just never know in the L.O.S.

About two weeks is correct, if they keep stalling you ask to be taken to the office, one of them will go instead and usually come back with your card. Advisable to use it fairly frequently, if it is not used for more than two months it could be cancelled. They cancelled mine for that reason and were reluctant to renew it...Thinking on my feet....I immediately told that my wife used her card all the time when shopping here but now we are separated so I will be using my own card from now on...the boss lady gave a nod of approval to her underling after giving the situation some thought, and the wheels were set in motion.

"I didn't get to where I am today by not being able to think on my feet" (remember who that was?).

P.S. I often wonder if getting the card was worth all the bother when you compare prices with the regular shopping mall prices.

That would be "CJ" at Sunshine Desserts. He never got where he was today, without something or other. Good old Reggie Perrin.