Anyone know a good electronics installer?

Hal65

Numchai if you buy a new tv

I think they will do it even if you dont buy the TV from them. For a fee, of course.

I find that generally here one gets the best results from someone who is accustomed to doing a particular job rather than from a jack of all trades. Doesnt always work though.

Edited by KittenKong

If you can do it yourself , then do that.

You will be satisfied with the result. if your not confident to do it fare enough, get someone.

Or you let people into your home, always a 50/50 good or bad.

You know the drill.

Two guys show up, with a hammer , a bent screwdriver, a drill with no plug on it (wires just stuffed in the socket with the bent screwdriver.

they show no respect for your furniture and little for job they do.

or what they brake doing the job.

Had to much of this clown show over the years.

DIY for me, if I can do it. (most of the time yes)

Good luck wai2.gif

You will be satisfied with the result. if your not confident to do it fare enough, get someone.

You know the drill.

Two guys show up, with a hammer , a bent screwdriver, a drill with no plug on it (wires just stuffed in the socket with the bent screwdriver.

Good luck wai2.gif

You forgot that not only will bring a bent screwdriver, but probably also a ladder.

post-222439-0-59142100-1440078165_thumb.

You know the drill.

Good luck wai2.gif

You forgot that not only will bring a bent screwdriver, but probably also a ladder.

attachicon.gif20131028_121102 (Medium).jpg

Your guys are lucky in HH they normaly want to borrow my drill, tools and ladder. 555

You know the drill.

Good luck wai2.gif

That's the guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they have very large shoes and a spinning bowties

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by onemorechang

You know the drill.

Good luck wai2.gif

what's wrong with you.not a question.

You know the drill.

Good luck wai2.gif

what's wrong with you.not a question.

I wonder what is wrong with you Mr apologist. The ladder in the picture belongs to a LG service team.

Would any qualified self respecting technician in a civilized country use such a ladder?

I have seen Thai people build a house with 1 screwdriver, 1 hammer with cut off handle, 1 pliers that you get with the service kit of your car and a plastic pipe with a nail sticking through use as a chisel.

Do you really think you perform any quality work with that, even if you were the best craftsman in the world?

What you see is what you get.

Anyone know where about the concrete fasteners are in Home Pro?

It was hell trying to get the employees to show me the Allen wrenches last time, even with a drawing.

No problem. They're right beside the timber fasteners, two shelves below the alan keys.

Maybe the problem was your drawing skills ? If sign language doesn't work I always Google what I want on my phone & show them.... never fails.

Anyone know where about the concrete fasteners are in Home Pro?

It was hell trying to get the employees to show me the Allen wrenches last time, even with a drawing.

No problem. They're right beside the timber fasteners, two shelves below the alan keys.

Maybe the problem was your drawing skills ? If sign language doesn't work I always Google what I want on my phone & show them.... never fails.

I don;t know if there are many home pros in Thailand but the Pattaya branch they are not with the allen keys but with screws and fixings make sure you get a good size fixing,rawl plugs or whatever, too small and it will pull out the wall,as i found out with the wife's hanging basket

And as malt25 said get a translator on your phone works wonders, with the over abundance of floor staff at homepro

Maxc