Video Production & Multimedia, It And Administration

Career Choices:

1. To work in a professional environment with Video Production/Multimedia for Educational or Miscellaneous projects for schools or companies.

2. An I.T. Administrative position with security analysis over LAN and other network topologies

3. Computing Engineer for building, upgrading and installing hardware and software. Plus I.T. Support and Security for customer service.

I’m a positive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an energetic friendly approach. I am able to work flexible to agreed objectives and targets with minimal supervision required in order to be successful in a challenging environment. I am also business oriented with practical solutions for productivity of a business in a managerial position.

With over 8 years of knowledge and experience that has been developed on my own initiative I have a record of achievement that is available on a DVD Portfolio. I have also been trained and worked as assistant director of photography and editor on temporary assignments with Jenny Day - Network Business Consultant from the Television South West video archive that formally worked with the BBC in London, of whom had their own production company for the South West of England.

Multimedia and Video Production:

My knowledge and experience in multimedia is creative and professional. In 2003 I was Managing Director for Loranda Media Productions that was to produce professional videos on DVD, VHS, VCD and the World Wide Web. With editing and camera experience I was able to delegate tasks accordingly to finalise the production using a wide source of programs including Adobe Premiere, DVD Authoring DV LAB, Photoshop and other software tools.

Within Loranda Media Productions I was also responsible for the business accounts, marketing, business planning and employing other staff to complete projects.

These projects included:

• Bangkok and Thailand – Work in progress 2006

• Chiang Mai – March 2005

• Children In Need - Market Reach - November 2004

• The Dog Who Walked To London - May 2004

• Saltash Town Band - October 2003

• 50th Wedding Anniversary - June 2003

• Newquay Gig Racing - August 2001

Computers & Networking

With 8 years of IT knowledge and experience using Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office Word and Excel, understanding of installation and configuration of hardware/software including windows operation systems, working understanding of networking and security software. Networking topologies, protocols and hardware, LAN, WAN, ADSL, TCP/IP, Cable installations, routers, bridging, firewalls and network security.

For more details and resume, please contact by PM.

Thankyou,

Andy