Who Deleted My Post Here?

anna234cn

I just wanted to share a story about what's happening during curfew days.

Its not gossipping. Why deleted such a fun story?

:o

NOTE TO OUR MEMBERS:

All media was 2006-09-21 ordered by ICT to exercise censorship of any news critical of the coup-makers and the new military regime. Offenders face up to six months in jail, a fine of up to Bt10,000, or both.

This also prohibit Thaivisa to publish such content. We kindly ask our members to refrain from posting sensitive political content. We reserve the rights to delete content that could be dangerous for the operation of our website. Forum admins and moderators are instructed to delete any references whatsoever to Thai Royalty or the Interim administrators/appointed governments by any member during the present political crisis.

Go to Thailand News Forum

Hi Anna , I believe that your post was deleted , not by me, because there is no curfew in Bangkok.

The forum has vertain restrictions placed upon it by the ICT.

The fact that there is no curfew basically means that your post could be miscontrued to be starting an inappropriate rumour and as such would break the restrictions as described below.

BANGKOK: -- The Council for Democratic Reform (CDR) yesterday issued an announcement ordering the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Ministry to control the distribution of all information media deemed harmful to the provisional military council now in control of the country. It said the ministry must control, stop, block and destroy any information in the form of articles, statements, wording of any sort, that are published and sent through any media that would be harmful to democratic reform.

However, a source at the ICT Ministry said that so far it had not blocked any website known to support the former regime, adding that some had already shut themselves down temporarily.

--TNA 2006-09-21

NOTE TO OUR MEMBERS:

All media was today ordered by ICT to exercise censorship of any news critical of the coup-makers and the new military regime. Offenders face up to six months in jail, a fine of up to Bt10,000, or both.

This also prohibit Thaivisa to publish such content. We kindly ask our members to refrain from posting sensitive political content. We reserve the rights to delete content that could be dangerous for the operation of our website. We have to do a bit of self-censorship here so we don't get into trouble. Thanks for your understanding.

/Admin

If you wish to reword the post I'm sure it will be enjoyed by many.

Chon

:o