Know any northern Thai food restaurants in Naklua?

nuslodados

There are many with a variety of price range. Just walk down the street and you will see them. For example Coffee Club has a great chicken with cashew nut...but that may be above your price-range; then there is the corner shop next to Antons which has chicken with cashew nut which is a Thai restaurant, cheaper price which includes poor service and no air conditioning.

If only Chicken and Cashew Nuts, was a Thai Dish, never mind a Northern Thai one rolleyes.gif

OP, not that I know of, but its where all the best seafood places in town are.

No problem. I will gladly continue going to the northern Thai restaurant next to Buffalo bar on 3rd road. Yum!

If only Chicken and Cashew Nuts, was a Thai Dish, never mind a Northern Thai one rolleyes.gif

OP, not that I know of, but its where all the best seafood places in town are.

No problem. I will gladly continue going to the northern Thai restaurant next to Buffalo bar on 3rd road. Yum!

That's not actually a dedicated Northern Thai place.They do have some items on the menu,but they also have specialties from other parts of Thailand.

Yes, I like that one also.

Their speciality is Khanom Jeen, but the Khao Soi is decent, and those Curry Puffs are maybe the best in town.

There is a dedicated Northern Thai restaurant further south than that one, on 3rd Road.

Its on the left after the Pattaya Tai Junction.