Stop sharing this pretty’s pink nipple cream video, police say

Lite Beer

Stop sharing this pretty’s pink nipple cream video, police say
By Coconuts

BANGKOK: -- When you have exhausted every avenue in a bid to lighten your skin, the obvious next step is to lighten your nipples.

And who better to help you with this task than a pretty dressed as a flight attendant minus her top.

However, the police don’t see it this way and they have asked naughty netizens to stop sharing the video of a pretty demonstrating how to gently apply pink nipple cream, which has spread online recently.

Sharing the video means you support the obscene advertisement, which is not only illegal but also against public morals, according to Pol. Col. Chanachai Kasemwong, deputy commander of Technology Crime Suppression Division.

He has also vowed to start an investigation to hunt down the people who made the video.

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/08/27/stop-sharing-prettys-nipple-cream-video-police-say

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-08-27

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will the police be able to find the wayward nipple and charge the owner or is it they dont want to share her with the rest of us.?

They probably couldnt find a nipple even if it was pointing at them.

Edited by Reigntax

Sharing the video means you support the obscene advertisement, which is not only illegal but also against public morals, according to Pol. Col. Chanachai Kasemwong, deputy commander of Technology Crime Suppression Division.

Meanwhile people are drivning as maniacs drunk as skunks while carrying illegal weapons but seems that is okay, right ...

"Public morals" ... give me a break ...

Meanwhile people are drivning as maniacs drunk as skunks while carrying illegal weapons but seems that is okay, right ...

"Public morals" ... give me a break ...

My thoughts exactly. Who do the police think they are quoting morals? They do much worse than any vdo on nipple creams.

Haven't seen the vdo yet though. I wonder of it works??? Heheee

He has also vowed to start an investigation to hunt down the people who made the video.

Yep , a hunt down , like the Pattaya BJ girl . Well they have so much spare time and manpower , now that the Erawan bomber(s) are caught . Oh wait........

Will the police be able to find the wayward nipple and charge the owner or is it they dont want to share her with the rest of us.?

They probably couldnt find a nipple even if it was pointing at them.

Yes, it can and will be done.

Just like finger prints, every nipple and areola has it's own unique print.

The BIB have just been instructed to start printing every nipple and areola in Thailand.

I have volunteered to join the tourist police and assist.

Printing will also be done at all immigration office of all non Thai nipples and areolas.

Next time you are at a road block, the GF will need to take the top down.

(wet wipes will be provided by the BIB and immigration officers to clean the nipple after printing )

I am convinced that this is not just another pointless effort of the BIB.

Is it a female nipple? Would there be as much fuss if it was a male nipple ?

Thai police, Thai Law and Thai people in general are still confused about what sexual organs are.

Hint: breasts and nipples are no sexual organs.

It is ironic that the two most "obscene" parts of the female anatomy are perceived to be breasts and vaginas.

Most men spend a good period in their first years attached to one of these "obscene" breasts which give humans sustenance and strength during early years. They then later spend many hours gazing at photos of these feeding stations, or if they are more fortunate, the real thing, which the authorities deem to be obscene.

At a later date the vaginas come into the picture, so to speak.

Man enters the world through that "obscene" tunnel and then spends the rest of his life trying to get back into one.

Thai police, Thai Law and Thai people in general are still confused about what sexual organs are.

Ah well that depends where they are located ;-)

I guess it'd be much easier for the police force to "hunt down" the video makers than the terrorists... and less dangerous as well.

Just reminds me a Moliere's play: "Tartuffe", when he said "couvrez ce sein que je ne saurais voir. Par de pareil objets, les ames sont blessees, et cela fait venir de coupables pensees"

Trad. in English: "Cover up that bosom which I can't endure to look on..."

Problem, Moliere wrote his play in 1664 and the Thai police acts like that today clap2.gif

PS: a brief Wikipedia intro to Tartuffe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartuffe

Edited by Fab5BKK

So you suck your gf's t!ts for the milk, right? Is that how it works? In that case, either I must be doing something wrong or my gf is a mean old buffalo.

So you suck your gf's t!ts for the milk, right? Is that how it works? In that case, either I must be doing something wrong or my gf is a mean old buffalo.

Some people are aroused by licking feet or having their feet licked... doesn't make the feet sexual organs.