Stop sharing this pretty’s pink nipple cream video, police say

Lite Beer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all the shit going on in Thailand,and the Police are very worried about nipples,

anyway I thought it was part of Siam,s past heritage,that the women were topless.

regards worgeordie

Quite right - and not that long ago either.

This is just another example of Thais airbrushing away an "inconvenient" part of their history......

Is it a female nipple? Would there be as much fuss if it was a male nipple ?

Thai police, Thai Law and Thai people in general are still confused about what sexual organs are.

Hint: breasts and nipples are no sexual organs.

So you suck your gf's t!ts for the milk, right? Is that how it works? In that case, either I must be doing something wrong or my gf is a mean old buffalo.

Some people are aroused by licking feet or having their feet licked... doesn't make the feet sexual organs.

Stimulation of feet doesn't release oxycotin hormones that are associated with women's experience of orgasms. There are no muscular connections between the feet and a woman's uterous.

But nipple manipulation may (especially with breast feeding) release oxycotin which causes uterine contractions and a hormonal "feel good" response associated with an orgasm.

That sounds like a sexual organ.

He warned people who enjoy filming nude videos of themselves that they could be charged with sharing obscene content, which could result in a fine of THB100,000 and up to to a five-year jail term

And some people still call our western home-countries as nanny-states. sad.png

Watching an online video of a girl applying nipple cream BAD AND MORALLY CORRUPT! (According to the thai authorities)

Watching two girls perform sex acts on each other, live on stage, while you can sit drinking a beer at one of Thailand's many 'entertainment' establishments is FINE (funnily enough these places are owned and frequented by the higher ups of the authorities, they are only mad because they can't make money off that video)

Ahhh a laugh a day.

Is it a female nipple? Would there be as much fuss if it was a male nipple ?

Thai police, Thai Law and Thai people in general are still confused about what sexual organs are.

Hint: breasts and nipples are no sexual organs.

So you suck your gf's t!ts for the milk, right? Is that how it works? In that case, either I must be doing something wrong or my gf is a mean old buffalo.

"So you suck your gf's t!ts for the milk, right? Is that how it works? In that case, either I must be doing something wrong or my gf is a mean old buffalo.'

I didn't think she was that bad.........................whistling.gif