Floundering Bomb Investigation Deepens Doubts About Competency

Lite Beer

And issuing arrest warrants for unknown people seems strange to me.

Me also!!! How can you arrange an arrest warrant without a name?facepalm.gif

You with the blue shirt on ..Your nicked!!!!

Talk about the key stone cops & Dads army. cheesy.gif

I understand now: you don't understand it so the Thai police are all stupid. Your insight is astounding.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is all the bashing now

Maybe he is or maybe he isn't the bomber, but how did he get into the country on such an obviously (claimed) false passport? I would suggest that the authorities are still not all that competent! whistling.gif

Are you an immigration officer? You know, the one who let in this murdering swine? If not, how do you know that he arrived using a false passport/? Don't tell me it's because you read it in the papers because we read all sorts in the papers don't we?

Someone should set up a Facebook page titled, " No Thai could do this" and then post regular updates of the hundreds if not thousands of heinous crimes that Thais commit against Thais on a daily basis to remind the Thai authorities just how ridiculous their statements are.

Why don't you set up that page?

While you're at it set up another one entitled the wisdom of cooperspale and you could post something every time you have an idea or a contribution that isn't A1 crass. There wouldn't be many posts would there?

Maybe he is or maybe he isn't the bomber, but how did he get into the country on such an obviously (claimed) false passport? I would suggest that the authorities are still not all that competent! whistling.gif

Are you an immigration officer? You know, the one who let in this murdering swine? If not, how do you know that he arrived using a false passport/? Don't tell me it's because you read it in the papers because we read all sorts in the papers don't we?

Ok, almighty sleuth, give us your take on how he arrived? Do the Police (or the accused) have his correct Passport? Why did the accused have false passports in his name? Really why would anyone not involved in "criminal activities" have false passports in their name? coffee1.gif

Ok, almighty sleuth, give us your take on how he arrived? Do the Police (or the accused) have his correct Passport? Why did the accused have false passports in his name? Really why would anyone not involved in "criminal activities" have false passports in their name? coffee1.gif

Are you serious? How on earth do I know how he arrived? Don't you understand you are propagating myth and misinformation and outright lies. Stop this silly speculation and wait for the facts to emerge.

The important point here is that someone has been arrested: someone who appears to be of supreme significance and others are being sought. The snide remarks we have been reading here are just stupid so move onto something useful.

Todlad

Are you serious? How on earth do I know how he arrived? Don't you understand you are propagating myth and misinformation and outright lies. Stop this silly speculation and wait for the facts to emerge.

The important point here is that someone has been arrested: someone who appears to be of supreme significance and others are being sought. The snide remarks we have been reading here are just stupid so move onto something useful.

And who will give us the "facts"? The media? Or will The Chief of Police or maybe even the PM will communicate directly with you about the "facts" so you do not have to read it in the media?

Practice what you preach and move on. But I will say I have had an enjoyable time with your replies. gigglem.gif

Edited by lvr181

When you try to continue a discussion or debate you do so by making a point or countering a point. You did neither. You are just blethering now. Facts are facts and what you are saying makes no sense.

I am puzzled as to why you think this might be an issue and I certainly wonder why you you demand to know the answer.

Todlad

And who will give us the "facts"? The media? Or will The Chief of Police or maybe even the PM will communicate directly with you about the "facts" so you do not have to read it in the media?

Practice what you preach and move on. But I will say I have had an enjoyable time with your replies. gigglem.gif