Woman accused of luring girl, 14, into sex work

Lite Beer

I'd be tempted to go easy on her....in exchange for dobbing in her sicko customers. THEY are the ones that need to be locked up. Paying 1500, they obviously knew what they were getting.

It would be better to not go easy on her, and if she volunteered the information about the customers, all well and good. But I do think a lesser sentence on her is worth nabbing the <deleted> child perverts.

Problem is if the scum pimping out children get reduced sentences for naming their customers, it might mean more decide to get involved in this disgusting trade.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be tempted to go easy on her....in exchange for dobbing in her sicko customers. THEY are the ones that need to be locked up. Paying 1500, they obviously knew what they were getting.

It would be better to not go easy on her, and if she volunteered the information about the customers, all well and good. But I do think a lesser sentence on her is worth nabbing the <deleted> child perverts.

Problem is if the scum pimping out children get reduced sentences for naming their customers, it might mean more decide to get involved in this disgusting trade.

I take your point, but it's the same in any plea-bargain, isn't it?

Get rid of the customers.....no demand, no supply.

It really is a shame that a 14 year old would knowingly agree and start selling herself using this woman as an agent or pimp. Who is teaching these kids about morals and values and self esteem? As for the lady who got her customers! A woman in a position such as her as a reporter should be locked up for a long time. Maybe she can do reports from a prison cell. If it was my daughter she made the offer to, I don't believe she would be alive for very much longer

"A woman in a position such as her as a reporter.............."

She claimed she was a reporter. She could have claimed she was a movie star. 14 year olds can be gullible as we have read.

The average wage in 7/11 is 9,000 month.

The average wage for a new starter in a department store for is 8 or 9,000

A girl working in a department store for a while will get around 12,000. If she's lucky and gets commission for sales she might get more.

A girl who goes to university and becomes a teacher will earn around 15,000. Same if she becomes an accountant...

So even after going to university she earns next to nothing.

The morals and ideas of what is the right thing is different. The right thing to them is sending money home to support their family.

This girl was earning 500 a time instead of earning 350 for 12 hrs in 7/11

It's a no brainer to them

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Are you a drug dealer in your country? They make in an hour that a teacher makes in a week.....a no brainer to them....

It really is a shame that a 14 year old would knowingly agree and start selling herself using this woman as an agent or pimp. Who is teaching these kids about morals and values and self esteem? As for the lady who got her customers! A woman in a position such as her as a reporter should be locked up for a long time. Maybe she can do reports from a prison cell. If it was my daughter she made the offer to, I don't believe she would be alive for very much longer

What was done is very wrong, I agree.

But it seems you think taking the law into your own hands and murdering someone is o.k.?

The average wage in 7/11 is 9,000 month.

The average wage for a new starter in a department store for is 8 or 9,000

A girl working in a department store for a while will get around 12,000. If she's lucky and gets commission for sales she might get more.

A girl who goes to university and becomes a teacher will earn around 15,000. Same if she becomes an accountant...

So even after going to university she earns next to nothing.

The morals and ideas of what is the right thing is different. The right thing to them is sending money home to support their family.

This girl was earning 500 a time instead of earning 350 for 12 hrs in 7/11

It's a no brainer to them

Are you a drug dealer in your country? They make in an hour that a teacher makes in a week.....a no brainer to them....

I am not a drug dealer, because I had a lucky break, I landed a job at the age of 15 with company called Shell and at 17 when my training was complete I was earning 3 time the national average wage. At 19 I was able to buy a new house on a new estate surrounded by people who had worked all their live to pay for theirs.... These kind of opportunities were rare then, so I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Opportunities like this are not available in the uk now, so who know what I would be. Why I left the UK.

Many of the people I went to school with did become drug dealers tho...

In the UK if you have a load of kids the government give you a bigger house and more money so millions of people make a living from that. As far as I know the Thai government don't give money for nothing.

In Thailand the prospects are very poor even if they go to university... that is a fact. Prostitution is accepted... also a fact.

Kids keep their innocence only when they live in a privileged protective bubble. The less privileged lose their innocence early to hardship, it's the same the world over.

I'm not trying to justify anything. I'm saying it is understandable why so many girls want to sell themselves and they do want to, not just passively willing, they work at it.

In the UK the age of consent is 16, while most of the world it is 18... so according to the consensus of the world the UK are all paedophiles...

Ok what she did was wrong what the customers did was worst Shoot her castrate the customer's and bend them over a saw horse Find a donkey in heat smear the juice on butt and let nature take its course .

While the men are disgusting, don't forget the 14 year old was not forced, she did it on her own will. A magnitude different than rape where the men usually get away very cheap...

oh really? that's ok then

she was a CHILD who was tricked, manipulated and bribed and, as a MINOR, she does not have the developed emotional or mental ability to make a considered CHOICE

The only thing disgusting here is your post

Where do you read that it is OK? I never told that. So for you it is right that the customer get rapped to death "castrate the customer's and bend them over a saw horse Find a donkey in heat smear the juice on butt and let nature take its course." while we let a violent rapist out of the jail after 3 years.

That rage is complete out of proportion to what is happening in the real life.

If you want to get angry there is enough to do:

Google a bit at which age girls get married to men they never have seen before AGAINST their will in some Muslim countries. (13-15). Or look at

the several cases of child abuse (babies sometimes) that are not followed up because high ranking people are involved (UK).

But OK that might be too difficult for most......So be entertained with this case.

a MINOR is a MINOR and because it happens in other places does not make it it OK so stop defending the INDEFENSIBLE

Over 16 at the very minimum and I defend a woman's right to sleep with whoever she wants for money or love BUT not a MINOR

Ok what she did was wrong what the customers did was worst Shoot her castrate the customer's and bend them over a saw horse Find a donkey in heat smear the juice on butt and let nature take its course .

While the men are disgusting, don't forget the 14 year old was not forced, she did it on her own will. A magnitude different than rape where the men usually get away very cheap...

she was a CHILD who was tricked, manipulated and bribed and, as a MINOR, she does not have the developed emotional or mental ability to make a considered CHOICE

Where do you read that it is OK? I never told that. So for you it is right that the customer get rapped to death "castrate the customer's and bend them over a saw horse Find a donkey in heat smear the juice on butt and let nature take its course." while we let a violent rapist out of the jail after 3 years.

Google a bit at which age girls get married to men they never have seen before AGAINST their will in some Muslim countries. (13-15). Or look at

the several cases of child abuse (babies sometimes) that are not followed up because high ranking people are involved (UK).

But OK that might be too difficult for most......So be entertained with this case.

a MINOR is a MINOR and because it happens in other places does not make it it OK so stop defending the INDEFENSIBLE

Over 16 at the very minimum and I defend a woman's right to sleep with whoever she wants for money or love BUT not a MINOR

16 is a minor in Thailand...

Kids being married off happens in third world countries. Muslim and non-muslim countries. It's not a Muslim thing. It's a survival thing. The parents want a husband who can feed and home their kid. They have no time for romance.

In Holland several dozen guys appeared/will appear in court for having had sex with a minor prostitute. The kid was lured into the trade by her loverboy. Two of the "gentleman" customers committed suicide. Apparently they couldn't deal with the public disgrace. Quite a few others now are in a divorce process. Young kids of some of the accused do not want to have anything to do anymore with their dads.

The judges were rather mild in the sentences so far, taking into account that the "social" damage already was high. A few of them lost their jobs as well, more will follow when they have to serve time.

Public prosecutors will appeal a number of cases as they feel the sentences were too light.

Nail the sicko's to the wall like this. Perhaps others will control their fantasies better that way.

The child prostitute must have been really young since the age of consent in the Netherlands is 12 it has been raised to 16 but the old age law of 12 is still on the books according to www.unicef.org/. It is indeed 15 in Thailand.

In Holland several dozen guys appeared/will appear in court for having had sex with a minor prostitute. The kid was lured into the trade by her loverboy. Two of the "gentleman" customers committed suicide. Apparently they couldn't deal with the public disgrace. Quite a few others now are in a divorce process. Young kids of some of the accused do not want to have anything to do anymore with their dads.

The judges were rather mild in the sentences so far, taking into account that the "social" damage already was high. A few of them lost their jobs as well, more will follow when they have to serve time.

Public prosecutors will appeal a number of cases as they feel the sentences were too light.

Nail the sicko's to the wall like this. Perhaps others will control their fantasies better that way.

The child prostitute must have been really young since the age of consent in the Netherlands is 12 it has been raised to 16 but the old age law of 12 is still on the books according to www.unicef.org/. It is indeed 15 in Thailand.
18 in Thailand not 15

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/789532-Legal-age-of-consent#entry8901353

Legal age of consent

Edited by streboris

18 in Thailand not 15

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/789532-Legal-age-of-consent#entry8901353

Legal age of consent

15 with a caveat. If under 18 and the act is regretted later, then the child or his/her parents can have the offender charged.

So in all practicality 18 becomes the age of consent.

Worse still are the parents that send their 14 year olds of to places like Phuket and Samui. I know of one girl that married a dive instructor from Phuket and is now married and living in the UK with 2 of his kids....little does he know his MIL sent is wife off to the islands at 14 as a prostitute...disgusting and actually quite worrying that she may treat her kids the same.

The good thing for our daughters is they don't have to send money home...

Here lies the problem in Thailand-------greedy families not wanting to manage on their own money----have kids to earn money to support their needs. and not bat an eyelid where it comes from. Or care about the kids future who has not got a cat in hells chance to save. The kid actually will say I love my mom and have to support her.

This is a tradition that needs to stop. Mothers and fathers that not have enough growing a field of rice GET OFF YOUR &lt;deleted&gt; and go away to find work, if you do not like it then do not expect your kids to do it.

Girls very young working in Pattaya, when anyone asks mama where is she working mom says Chon Buri, SHY ?? but knows what she does.

Here lies the problem in Thailand-------greedy families not wanting to manage on their own money----have kids to earn money to support their needs. and not bat an eyelid where it comes from. Or care about the kids future who has not got a cat in hells chance to save. The kid actually will say I love my mom and have to support her.

This is a tradition that needs to stop. Mothers and fathers that not have enough growing a field of rice GET OFF YOUR <deleted> and go away to find work, if you do not like it then do not expect your kids to do it.

Girls very young working in Pattaya, when anyone asks mama where is she working mom says Chon Buri, SHY ?? but knows what she does.

Used to be like that. Now it's mom and pop ya ba.whistling.gif

This is a tradition that needs to stop. Mothers and fathers that not have enough growing a field of rice GET OFF YOUR <deleted> and go away to find work, if you do not like it then do not expect your kids to do it.

It's not always the parents putting pressure on them. The girls often do it to their selves unnecessarily...

They go find work in Bangkok or somewhere. They have things like hot water or a kitchen with more than just a dirt floor and a bucket bbq. Maybe a washing machine.

They want to improve the lives of their parents... the reality tho is that a lot of what they buy them, they don't need or even have any interest in.

The parents turn a blind eye, not only because they want the things their daughter buys them, but in some cases they know their daughter will do it with or without their approval...

Before I met my wife, I had no intention of every going to thailand, because my view of thailand was not good. The whole prostitution thing was not acceptable to me. But after I spent some time in a thai village, and I saw the hardship they suffer, I started to understand more.

Thing is tho when you see how they live it seems they suffer, but the reality is their needs are not the same as ours, so they are not suffering anywhere near the same as we do in such hardship. I'd die if I only had rats and bugs to eat, but they eat them with relish!

It's not always the parents putting pressure on them. The girls often do it to their selves unnecessarily...

They go find work in Bangkok or somewhere. They have things like hot water or a kitchen with more than just a dirt floor and a bucket bbq. Maybe a washing machine.

They want to improve the lives of their parents... the reality tho is that a lot of what they buy them, they don't need or even have any interest in.

The parents turn a blind eye, not only because they want the things their daughter buys them, but in some cases they know their daughter will do it with or without their approval...

Before I met my wife, I had no intention of every going to thailand, because my view of thailand was not good. The whole prostitution thing was not acceptable to me. But after I spent some time in a thai village, and I saw the hardship they suffer, I started to understand more.

Thing is tho when you see how they live it seems they suffer, but the reality is their needs are not the same as ours, so they are not suffering anywhere near the same as we do in such hardship. I'd die if I only had rats and bugs to eat, but they eat them with relish!

I'd never be poor enough to eat haggis.

Worse still are the parents that send their 14 year olds of to places like Phuket and Samui. I know of one girl that married a dive instructor from Phuket and is now married and living in the UK with 2 of his kids....little does he know his MIL sent is wife off to the islands at 14 as a prostitute...disgusting and actually quite worrying that she may treat her kids the same.

Sounds like that act worked out well for the daughter tho...

These girls are all over the place on Sukhumvit and Silom, and work the bars, brothels, etc. throughout TH. And yes, many times their parents put em up to it or at least condone it. We can argue the morality of that against the perceived or real needs of these individuals all day. To me, the sick part is many times the john is totally unaware of how young the girl might be and in unknowingly committing a sex crime.

These girls are all over the place on Sukhumvit and Silom, and work the bars, brothels, etc. throughout TH. And yes, many times their parents put em up to it or at least condone it. We can argue the morality of that against the perceived or real needs of these individuals all day. To me, the sick part is many times the john is totally unaware of how young the girl might be and in unknowingly committing a sex crime.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

Ask some of em how long they've been working there.

How do you know this?

That would imply you actually knew how old they are now. I find that Farang are lousy judges of Thai female age to the point of absurdity.

How do you know this?

That would imply you actually knew how old they are now. I find that Farang are lousy judges of Thai female age to the point of absurdity.

Fine. Ask em how old they were when they started working at the bars.

How do you know this?

That would imply they were telling you the truth.

I assume by your statement that you have never met an underage girl in a bar and are only referring to legal women who told you about their past.

How do you know this?

I assume by your statement that you have never met an underage girl in a bar and are only referring to legal women who told you about their past.

Assume what you want. There's data and news reports out there to prove it. I think one of the bars at Soi Cowboy was recently busted for using underage girls. But those girls are out there, and anyone who engages in prostitution here- or elsewhere in the world- should be very careful with young girls.

How do you know this?

Assume what you want. There's data and news reports out there to prove it. I think one of the bars at Soi Cowboy was recently busted for using underage girls. But those girls are out there, and anyone who engages in prostitution here- or elsewhere in the world- should be very careful with young girls.

I asked a simple question. How do you know this. Your real answer is,

"I read it in the newspapers."

That is what I thought because whenever anyone is pressed no one has ever actually met an underage lady at a bar. I don't think it happens much anymore. I read about it just as much in America and Australia as I do in Thailand.