Three million baht cash reward paid

webfact

So...let me get that straight:

1) the National Police chief throws in 1 Million Baht- reward money from his own pocket?

2 ) in early reports (by the <deleted> police) the landlord gave the tip!

3) suddenly the narrative changes to "phone surveillance" and sh1t?

4) they didn't only arrest someone connected to the bombing but ALSO a passport- forger and human- trafficking- ring member?

5) they put out photos of a suicide- vest, that was NOT related to the crime (and threaten everybody else, to do the same, because...well...reasons...!)?

6) they claim, to have collected DNA from banknotes and taxi-seats (I guess, it must have been the same geniuses, that made the bulletproof- DNA analysis on Koh Tao!)

7) they do everything wrong, that can be done wrong, when it comes to bomb-attacks, like sweeping the area clean only hours after the incident...

...and to top it off...

8) they reward THEMSELVES with 3 million Baht, for doing nothing else as THEIR <deleted> job!?

Any questions, to why no one in Thailand trusts the police or even takes them serious?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An innocent arrested (not even the most stupid terrorist would sleep with lots of explosive material waiting for the police to come and arrest him), tortured until he will sign a confession saying he was paid by....... (the guy who they want to blame).

Thailand should be renamed Corruption Country and win a price for it, in the past two years the corruption has skyrocketed at levels impossible to be bettered.

The bomb scene was cleaned by the army without taking scientific evidence at all , and after blaming unname Turks (how ?) after few days they magically arrest a Turk (they didn t say how).

Internal job since the beginning.

So will there be more reward money if the police should stubble upon the real culprit?

Be on the lookout for a suspicious looking non-Thai with a five o'clock shadow....................whistling.gif

Edited by mikemac

The police already said they don't believe the man they arrested is NOT the bomber, but may be in some way involved.

Absolutely absurd to give all of the reward for him and before a CONVICTION OF THE BOMBER in a court.

So what happens now? Is it back to watching TV while on duty until the next reward?

You can't beat bribing your own workforce to do a bit now and then.

Great work.

To pay out a reward, don't they have to be sure they have the right man, or have I missed something? What happened to innocent until proved guilty? Oh I know TiT.

Where in the quoted report does it say that any of the 3 mil is money from the previously offered reward? If the Chief and his mates wish to give "their" money away that is their business. Untill there is a confirmed report that the originally offerd reward money has been given to the police I see no need to get wound up. In the West this sort of thing is known as a bonus.

ThaiVisa's crack Flying Squad Investigators got nothing ?

Exactly my thoughts,,, WHERE are the normal TV posters claiming,, "GREAT work RTP!".... lolololol

I'd think the TV Flying Squad also includes all armchair "detectives" who constantly tell how the work should be done, preferably with bile and sarcasm (not just the cheerleaders), which is the vast majority of posters here.

Edited by pmugghc

How long before the fire department get rewards for putting out fires?...........

I guess even the big guys gotta pay his boys to work as well.

Edited by NickJ

Look on this pay-off as more of a bribe to the middle and lower level cops not to look too hard for other potential culprits, or rather networks, but just concentrate on making sure that the present arrested scapegoats are fitted with so much incontrovertible evidence, that there is no chance of there being any doubt when the case comes to court and they go down for it. Meanwhile, the real perps can relax and be on warning not to carry out such heinous acts again, especially not where the international tourist sacred cash cow is concerned. Go back to the low-level political warfare between two major factions that occasionally spills over in to use of bombs aimed at local targets and killing or injuring small numbers of Thai victims, where the international media are not going to come sniffing around in droves and matters can be kept "in house". Nothing to see here now, move along........blink.png

If Thais love Thais" so much why do they even need a reward, wheres the dumbass rost specs brigade now then?

Anyone that's been in Thailand will know that if there's anything that Thais love more than anything, it's money!

If Thais love Thais" so much why do they even need a reward, wheres the dumbass rost specs brigade now then?

Anyone that's been in Thailand will know that if there's anything that Thais love more than anything, it's money!

And westerners hate the stuff !