Three million baht cash reward paid

webfact

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The national police chief said of the three million baht cash reward, one million baht was from his own purse, and the rest from other friends."

Have I read that right?

Amazing.

I'm not even going to speculate on where that money may have come from.

We have several Police living in my village, and their houses are worth around 20 MIL THB

Who knows were the money came from.

such a liar

Liar? Really? Come to my village and have a look.

http://www.coastalrealestatepattaya.com/en-gb/developments/Baan%20Balina%203/DH000097

http://www.pattayapropertyauctions.com/listing/baan-balina-2-3-bed-pool-villa-1119/

May I ask what the links prove? Doesn't identify the owners, does it? Just real estate agencies. Or are you saying these dwellings belong to Police?

How much do the police already owe the public ?

How much for not breathalyzing Anna Reese..........

How much for not charging the Red Bull heir for speeding before the statute of limitation ran out......

How much for letting the 16 year old unlicensed driver license who killed 9 people off no bail........

How much for allowing Chalerm Yubamrung's son to escape to Malaysia after killing a cop at a nightclub.......

The list is seemingly endless

What is amazing with this story is that i can't find that much of it on Thai news sites, and I understand why. They must be very embarrised and they should , no excuses what so ever. And another crucial point is that our PM does not say anything which is remarkable ( I have not seen anything yet). MR PM please involve in this discussion and show who is in charge of Thailand, it's important for the future of Thailand and it's inhabitants Thai or Expat. I assure we all want it to go well...

The BBC presenter couldn't quite believe it when it popped up on his autocue. He remained composed, but his body language said 'I don't believe i'm reading this!'

BTW: What happened to normal practice '....an arrest leading to a conviction'....? Paying up now is a bit like giving Man City the premier league trophy 4 games into the new season!

If you're really going to go this do you need to publicly announce it?

Right that is it lads, let's all get together and petition for a real farang police force. Us bunch of bar flies, tefl teachers, retirees and everything else in between with little to no police training would actually probably do a better job than this lot.

Because this is Thailand and we do it the Thai way here.

Going public he thinks that the rest of the world will applaud it , that we will look at them as good cops for solving the crime .

Instead they only are looked at as scum . So we are just not on the same wavelengths as them . Two different worlds but still the same planet.

Edited by balo

How much for not charging the Red Bull heir for speeding before the statute of limitation ran out......

How much for letting the 16 year old unlicensed driver license who killed 9 people off no bail........

How much for allowing Chalerm Yubamrung's son to escape to Malaysia after killing a cop at a nightclub.......

Need a demerit system too, police are fined for not doing their job properly

Need a demerit system too, police are fined for not doing their job properly

The entire budget would vanish in a few days if that would happen :)

If Thais love Thais" so much why do they even need a reward, wheres the dumbass rost specs brigade now then?

Anyone that's been in Thailand will know that if there's anything that Thais love more than anything, it's money!

And westerners hate the stuff !

You don't live here I presume, so you don't know how stuff here works...rolleyes.gif

Chances are I've been here in Thailand longer than most, and talking of knowing how stuff works, I am getting to know how the ThaiVisa mindset works, putting down just about everything to do with Thailand seems to be the way things are done in these parts.

Please put a positive spin on it for us then...

Explain how it's anything other than a big joke..

Since original post I made have given it more thought. I have paid employees bonus and received same as one.

This is just a very much more delicate issue. Haters need not reply. It creates lots of buzz and keeps the people's money moving and occupies any vacant time.

"The national police chief said of the three million baht cash reward, one million baht was from his own purse, and the rest from other friends."

Have I read that right?

Amazing.

I'm not even going to speculate on where that money may have come from.

Does anyone question you where 20,000 english pound came from ??? Get a life--post and suspect for the sake of it---same a few more on here.

The reward of 1mil is no less suspect than a police chief who is worth not far from a billion baht

If prayut was serious, he could confiscate somyots bank accounts and make him explain how a career in the police ended up so fantastically wealthy....

But if he did that, he might be open to calls to explain his own 700M+ in wealth and I'm sure he would not like that option any more than somyot

So I guess we're back to where we started, one, all the leaders are Filthy rich so nobody will say a word about someone else's wealth... Except maybe Thaksin... He's not here anymore so let's blame it all on him...