Multiple Re-entry permit still valid after initial 90 days ?

Hi,

Situation is as follows. I have applied for a Non Immigrant O visa based on retirement and am due to pick this up at Chaeng Wattana, subject to approval in the next few days. I will apply for the the year extension when there is 30 days left on

the original 90 day visa. I also wish to purchase a multiple re-entry permit as I will certainly take several trips out of the country over the course of the next 15 months. If I purchase the permit after picking up my first 90 day visa will it expire after the 90 days are up, or will it also be valid for the years extension to the visa ?

Thanks in advance for any input on this

No !

A re entry permit is linked to your "permitted to stay " date.

The re-entry permit will expire on the same date as the current permission to stay.

if purchased after the extension of stay is secured a re-entry permit would remain valid for the duration of the extension.

Edited by nowretired

OK Thanks, will get when I get the yearly extension rhen and buy a single reentry if required in the next 90 days.

Would I need to name a date if I applied for a single reentry after receiving the first 90 Visa ?

cheers

Its not important. You can put any date.