Case on rice-subsidy scheme starts badly for Yingluck

webfact

And in particular with Suthep openly threatening them!

Let's see:

- Suthep threatening them.

- Banks well realizing that they must follow aligned laws, rules and regulations and cannot ever place depositors funds at risk, which could very easily and very quickly spark a run on deposits which could easily spread to other banks. And the yingluck government not concerned about any of this, i.e. lacking totally in ethics and morals.

- After the coup the needed official approvals for the appropriate banks generated quickly so that the farmers could quickly be paid. And they were, overall, paid quickly. Whereas in the six months prior the yingluck leeches (e.g. kittirat) made numerous statements of quick payment which were never honoured, because they couldn't be honoured, and that was all before suthep got active.

So the US government can electronically credit banks to the tune of $80 billion per month for years on end, without having any of the money, but the Thai government can't pay the farmers. What a joke! Just another case of coup apologists making up stories to try & justify the unjustifiable.

And you conveniently ignore the details, not surprised.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the excuses by the Shin apologists for the RiceScamFiasco are bordering on hilarious. (Unfortunately the farmers who were ripped off and lied to did not find the scam funny)

These guys are hanging on by their fingernails, determined to justify one of the biggest financial disasters in Thai history.

Cannot believe there are still people out there defending it, but at the same time I do admire their tenacity, they are brave til the bitter end.

I can understand Yingluck doing so, because it is in her interest to justify her actions and avoid going to prison. But why would a foreigner, who has nothing to win or lose, spend so much time defending a failed scam ?

I am not a Shin lover, but.....................................cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif