1.3 Million Baht burglary at East Pattaya house

webfact

1.3 Million Baht burglary at East Pattaya house

house-31.jpg

PATTAYA: -- For the second time in 6 months a burglary took place at an East Pattaya house which is now up-for-sale by its owner.

Police made their way to the Rattanakorn Garden Home Estate off Soi Kao Noi and met with the house owner, Khun Somsee aged 21. She told Police that she spent 2 days in Rayong Province and returned on Sunday afternoon.

When she entered the house she saw there was a problem and realized her house had been broken into for the second time in 6 months. The first burglary took place in February 2015 when a total of 1.6 Million Baht’s worth of cash and valuables had been taken.

Despite not reporting the burglary until Sunday Morning, Police noted that a safe box had been broken into and gold necklaces, gold bracelets, a Rolex Watch, 8,000 Euros and 15,000 Baht had been taken with a total estimated value of 1.3 Million Baht.

Full storyhttp://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/216368/1-3-million-baht-burglary-at-east-pattaya-house/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-01

I wonder how she managed to come into possession of all that loot in the first place ?

From the original article:

"Khun Somsee’s Greek Husband is currently out of the country and works with his wife in a Windows and Doors Export Business. "

To have 1.6 mil worth of goods stolen in Feb and then another 1.3 in August, and only have one of those crappy cheap hotel safe boxes to store valuables in ?

Got to love the reporting:

"and returned on Sunday afternoon"

"Despite not reporting the burglary until Sunday Morning,"

So she reported it before she even knew about it ? Or perhaps she didn't report it until Monday morning ? rolleyes.gif

This house very obviously has a farang involved, who is he and where is he

now continue with the usual inside job accusations because they are probably true and the man involved has now been seperated from 3 million bahts worth of valuables this year and probably a house into the future

Thats a lot of valuables to be stored in such a classy looking bedroom..

I wonder how she managed to come into possession of all that loot in the first place ?

would not have thought people living over that side would have that sort of money just hanging around the house. inside job sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"... gold necklaces, gold bracelets, a Rolex Watch, 8,000 Euros and 15,000 Baht had been taken with a total estimated value of 1.3 Million Baht."

Interesting. 8,000 euros are about 400,000 baht. So the gold stuff and Rolex where worth 885,000 baht ??? Really ?

Another quality Thai reporting ....

This house very obviously has a farang involved, who is he and where is he

now continue with the usual inside job accusations because they are probably true and the man involved has now been seperated from 3 million bahts worth of valuables this year and probably a house into the future

Did you not bother to read the original news source, or the previous post which both mentioned her Greek husband?

I feel sorry for the Greek husband , its hard to find someone you can trust in Thailand.

Probably more people here than back home for the Greek guy when it comes to financials............................wink.png

tongue.png

Edited by chrisinth

I feel sorry for the Greek husband , its hard to find someone you can trust in Thailand.

sometimes hard but not impossible at all.

:)

Why keep a Rolex in a small unsecured safe like that?

Why leave the Seiko's behind?

More chance of moving the Seiko's on without questions being asked.

:)

Why keep a Rolex in a small unsecured safe like that?

Why leave the Seiko's behind?

More chance of moving the Seiko's on without questions being asked.

smile.png

How do you move Seikos? They are just Seikos.

I know but getting a quick 1000bht for a seiko is easier than trying to sell on a rolex unless they are completey clueless and offering a rolex for the same money.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk