Entering The kingdom two or three times a year on Tourist Visa

Hi

So I have been visiting LOS Atleast twice a year maybe three times . My passport is full of stamps of entry and departure but only on visa exempt as I am from the UK.

I visited my gf in July and have booked a trip for two weeks again in November .

Would the immigration officers when stamping my passport which has about 6 blank pages left ask questions to why I visit often in a year but I only go for maximum 2 weeks and always have a outbound ticket ... Would it cause an issue if u visited multiple times in a year in an tourist exempt visa ?

Thanks

Actually, on two other threads I'm reading, people have written of a three or six times limit. It appears to be new so beware.

It doesn't make sense. It's possible to do over six entries into Thailand if you follow the school holiday timetable. With such awful immirgration rules, no wonder people leave for other Asian countries!

Actually, on two other threads I'm reading, people have written of a three or six times limit. It appears to be new so beware.

It doesn't make sense. It's possible to do over six entries into Thailand if you follow the school holiday timetable. With such awful immirgration rules, no wonder people leave for other Asian countries!

Yes I read that . Not sure if it's true though . I have over 20 entries in my passport over the past 5 years .. Lol

i have been visiting thailand every month for the past 2 years..

have about 12 visits at least each year.. never had any issues...

however each visit is only 5 days max...

any new rules im not aware about??

I am surprised they had not asked you any questions as you would hit the 6 plus per year limit.... Or is that just a myth!!

Is that on visa exempt?

I am surprised they had not asked you any questions as you would hit the 6 plus per year limit.... Or is that just a myth!!

Is that on visa exempt?

There is no limit !

Immigration Officers may ask if someone appears to be making excessive use of visa exempt entries. Not a problem for those in possession of cash and a ticket out of Thailand.

Is that on visa exempt?

sorry.. i do not need a visa cause im from a se asia country..

but i think if you are there legitimately and you always stay a short time.. you will not be flagged..

there are months which i visit bkk twice thought its 2 - 3 weeks apart.. and no problem..

Edited by deavenger