Have an elite visa but ost my passport, was told I need a new visa in my new passport.

I have an elite visa which I purchased for 500k 5 months ago. I came and went a few times but lots my passport after landing cause I'm an idiot.

I went to reapply the elite visa paper on my passport and was told I need to have at least one prior visa which makes no sense to me. I was recommended Laos by a friend but I'm not really sure of the process.

He told me to land and tell them to take me to immigration and the guys outside would do most of the work. I've looked up a few companies but they involve sitting in a bus/van for 6-9 hours and I'm not gonna do that.

What is the process in Laos or is there somewhere better to go.

If you want issued in Thailand expect you will have to have an entry into Thailand in your current passport. There is no reason you can not fly out and back if you do not want to spend time in a van.

No you do not. I entered Thailand with no visa and was issued my Thai Elite visa at the airport.

The OP needs to contact the Thai Elite office.

• Like 1

No problem at all just contact the Thailand elite customer service. Once you have a passport just fly to Subarnabhumi airport and the Elite personal assistant who will receive you prior immigration will do the rest. But I understand yo reissue it may take a day or two and requires another 100 usd fees.

So if you lose your passport on ELITE visa, they make you get another visa and do a visa run out the country??

For 500K one would expect less hassle.

Losing a passport containing a valid visa usually means the visa is also lost and cannot be reinstated.

If an Elite visa can indeed be replaced by doing a "visa run" that is a small price to pay for "losing" the passport.

So if you lose your passport on ELITE visa, they make you get another visa and do a visa run out the country??

Losing a passport containing a valid visa usually means the visa is also lost and cannot be reinstated.

If an Elite visa can indeed be replaced by doing a "visa run" that is a small price to pay for "losing" the passport.

I thought the Elite Visa was about peace of mind, Limousines and luxury hotels & spas.

A visa run in Vientiane equals 2/3 days of boredom, queues at embassy, grumpy embassy officer, then VAN (no LIMO on fly n ride) then moody immigration officer...

Sooo not Elite style!

I have an elite visa which I purchased for 500k 5 months ago. I came and went a few times but lots my passport after landing cause I'm an idiot.

I went to reapply the elite visa paper on my passport and was told I need to have at least one prior visa which makes no sense to me. I was recommended Laos by a friend but I'm not really sure of the process.

He told me to land and tell them to take me to immigration and the guys outside would do most of the work. I've looked up a few companies but they involve sitting in a bus/van for 6-9 hours and I'm not gonna do that.

What is the process in Laos or is there somewhere better to go.

Did you at least take photos of all relevant pages in your passport? Not sure it would help but can't hurt. I photo every important document and put on a cloud. I found 2, that's right 2, passports while waiting for a flight in Changi once. One in a bathroom and one on a chair in a lounge. I turned them in separately to the same airport official and he was stunned that I returned to him twice. I hope the passports made their way back to the owners. When I have my passport out of the safe I hold on to it like its my liver. Good luck bro.

• Like 1

I thought the Elite Visa was about peace of mind, Limousines and luxury hotels & spas.

A visa run in Vientiane equals 2/3 days of boredom, queues at embassy, grumpy embassy officer, then VAN (no LIMO on fly n ride) then moody immigration officer...

Sooo not Elite style!

Can't you leave thru Swampy immigration and once thru immigration have the Elite Card VIP golf cart pick you up and drive you over to the immigration entry... Problem solved ;-)