Two arrested for sexually assaulting two Chinese Tourists on Pattaya Island

webfact

Two arrested for sexually assaulting two Chinese Tourists on Pattaya Island

china-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Tourist Police arrested two Thai men on Thursday afternoon, accused of sexually assaulting two female Chinese Tourists on Larn Island.

The case began on Wednesday Night when the two Chinese victims, whose identity cannot be revealed, presented themselves at Pattaya Police Station and reported the sexual assaults, which appear to have taken place on a boat.

After a 7 hour interview, via an interpreter, Police had compiled all the details they required to apply for two arrest warrants, in the names of Khun Surachai aged 22 and Khun Pima aged 19, who are both known to work on the Island.

They were arrested by Tourist Police Officers and were taken straight to the Court where they were remanded in custody pending Trial. They had earlier been interviewed and reportedly confessed to conducting the sexual assaults.

Full story http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/217734/two-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-two-chinese-tourists-on-pattaya-island/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-04

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya Boat Operators Confess to Raping 2 Chinese Tourists, Police Say
By Khaosod English

14412902181441290360l.jpg
A Pattaya police officer today leads two men accused of raping two Chinese women who hired them to take them on a boat tour. The men reportedly blamed the women's 'sexy photo shoot.'

CHONBURI — Two tourists from China were raped by boat operators they hired to take them for a sightseeing trip off the coast of Pattaya, police said.

Police say the two men, Surachai Harnchoengchai and Peema Rono, assaulted the two Chinese tourists on their boat in the middle of the sea on Monday night.

The victims later reported the incident to the Chinese Embassy, which in turn contacted the police, said Police Col. Sukthat Pumpanmuang, superintendent of the Pattaya City Police Station.

Surachai, 22, and Peema, 19, were identified today as the boat drivers and arrested. They have been charged with rape.

The two men confessed that they were hired by the two Chinese tourists to take them to Koh Lan, a popular tourist destination just off the coast of Pattaya city, according to Police Maj. Piyapong Ensan of Pattaya’s tourist police.

Full story http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1441290218&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-09-04

Yet again,

".... the two suspects blame their action on the two victims sexy photoshoot at the beach which caused them to feel sexual urges."

(These two women are lucky to be alive and not missing at sea)

Edited by Songhua

Yet again,

".... the two suspects blame their action on the two victims sexy photoshoot at the beach which caused them to feel sexual urges."

Absolutely my thoughts! These guys could have been much worse. Hope they get more than a slap to sort them out though.

It amazes me how easily the RTP elicit confessions from criminals here and very often the suspects admit past crimes to the police too.

Why wouldnt they? They know nothing will happen to them, after all they are Thai and Thai's can do no wrong. OMG I had a thought maybe Thailand is now an Arab country, same mentality

But....No Thai could ever do something like this ? Scum, cut off their balls and feed them to the Sharks......

Amazing Thailand......your Thai population needs a attitude adjustment to not rape, murder, rip off and distort tourists for tea money.

Get your house in ORDER before ALL tourist start avoiding Thailand, shame on you !!

Yet again,

Disgusting isn't it? And largely, Thai society accepts these kinds of explanations for heinous crimes.. Enough, Thailand... Get it together.

Stay away from Islands at night ladies, and don't you dare do anything that could be considered less than modest... Many men here can't contain themselves.

it's fairly important the Thai authorities go hard on these 2....Chinese tourism is now essential for the survival of many Thai businesses..........social media among the Chinese, especially among the young Chinese female travelers will be running hot.

if they get it easy I will be surprised, and raping a pair of young girls out on a boat is deserving of a lengthy stay in the monkey house which is where these 2 now hopefully will reside....

Ah I thought Thais would never do such a crime according to the RTP, just like the Koh Tao victims.

Lock them up an throw away the key.

I'm sure the courts will give them a long sentence as the Chinese authorities will be following this case closely especially with the amount of their people visiting here now.

Edited by Sooo Upto Me

It amazes me how easily the RTP elicit confessions from criminals here and very often the suspects admit past crimes to the police too.

I can understand why in Thailand perps give up confessions easily. There is a real threat (imagined or otherwise) that harm could come their way. The police can be very intimidating just by their brooding presence. I have a cousin-in-law (?) who is a high ranking officer in DEO, in a southern province. We called in to see him one day at his headquarters, and he asked if I would like to see the cells. Very dark place. When we walked in there were about 8 youngsters in the over-night tank and when they saw him (never mind the fact he was with a falang), they stood up and snapped to attention, and never took their eyes of him. Their eyes and expression told me I never want to be on the other side of those bars.

Edited by Mot Dang

After a 7 hour interview, via an interpreter, Police had compiled all the details they required to apply for two arrest warrants, in the names of Khun Surachai aged 22 and Khun Pima aged 19, who are both known to work on the Island.

Only 7 hours ... Police were really working fast1 here or maybe just trying to get the chinese ladies worn out and give up ... ?

Too bad these rapist s-bags get off with a warning or small fine, "dont do it again" speech - after all a thai could not do this ... blink.png Great hosts

Sexual urges, indeed!

One would think that quite normal looking guys would get some 'attention' from Thai gals without having to resort to this kind of behavior. This kind of behavior is not excusable under any circumstances.

Although, reminds me of talking to a Thai who's richer and older lover used to beat the shit out of her and bring prostitutes to their rented room. She tried to object but his answer was what one can expect:

I do because I can! I do because I want!

This attitude is VERY prevalent among Thai males. I have witnessed it in working life and other dealings with them also.

Edited by onni4me