Do they want farang retirees here?

Kenny202

If you really want to know it has been explained three times in the thread above. Sorry I don't want to get repetitive and be accused of trying to teach economics again.

No, you don't need to repeat how your bullshit economics and stats are teaching me anything.

We are a small drop in the bucket to Thailand's GDP compared to the millions of Thais here.

Not many retirees are spending a million baht a month here.

How do you know how much retirees are spending here? I'd be happy to know your estimate of how much they spend and how you arrived at the figure.

I was discussing foreign exchange; money coming from outside of Thailand. It is the same as money paid for exports or spent by tourists. Not the same as the money spent by Thais. It has a different path and place in the economy.

Using words like, "bullshit economics" really does not help nor explain what you mean except to indicate you dropped out of school at a young age.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 'lostouch' still sticking to

his stupid theory that old

farang spending activity is

equal to 7% of Thailand's

GDP?

Only to motivate you all to provide a better number. Saying BS though it passes for fact finding on Thai Visa is hardly a factual data point. I doubt you could even provide an actual GDP including the grey economy. I could be wrong give it a shot.thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostoday