Accident on Iron Bridge this morning

mamborobert

Ok...checking out the lastest Thai news for CM and came across this accident.

This is from this morning, at the Iron Bridge, single male driver., no other vehicle involved, good weather, good visibility.....and my question is "How exactly do you manage to do this in this location"?

http://www.cm108.com/bbb/topic/6008-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B3-%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7/

Just goes to prove that lucky number license plates are not a guarrantee.

Police know late night single vehicle accidents often are the result of incapacitation due to drugs. I know a guy who almost killed

himself in Virginia, US. Fell asleep coming home from a late shift. Fortunately not seriously hurt but destroyed vehicle. Total economic loss.

The cops assumed he was impaired by drugs or alcohol but tests performed in Hospital proved otherwise.

I have quite being surprised to the prediciments they can get themselves into with a automobile.or a motorcycle. The best part are the excuses/ reasons these things happen, from those involved.

I do not venture out at night anymore unless absolutely neccesary

Archived