Motorbike loop over the whole Thailand (40 days)

djgeneral

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can i learn to ride a big bike? Do people give lessons? No one ever taught me even though i come from a family of harley enthusiasts

There is a Honda training centre in Ramkamhaeng road, I have seen videos on YouTube .. I'm not too sure on language tho'. I'm sure they have bikes that you can use.

One thing I wanted to do was learn about off-road, kawasaki do weekends but you need your own enduro bike.

I also saw this the other day on FB, looked interesting for me, but it's in Bangkok and is 5,500 for 2 days.post-78877-14429239216929_thumb.jpg

Getting back on track, today, near the Burmese border, I saw a tribe of great unwashed guys riding beat up European small bikes and hired scooters, I tried to have a chat and get a photo but they weren't very forthcoming - I felt like a right credit card biker in my white jacket, GIVI boxes and GPS.

Why anyone would want to tackle these roads it is beyond me, the road after Nakhon Si Thamarat to Hua hin was a single lane bomb site I would presume it's no fun and dangerous on a small wheeled machine. It was like a scene from mad max, kitbags piled high with cargo nets and everything recorded on gopro.

Edited by recom273