Phibun Immigration like never before

Went today for 90 reporting.

Got in pressed the button 90days to get a ticket.

As it was printed my number up on the display - no time to sit down - went straight to desk 4.

Handed over my passport to the nice lady - she even managed a little smile in response to my

sawadee krap

She said: sit down please - I just said hello to a friend of mine who happend to be there as well.

Not even 1 minute later the immigration offficer handed the passport back to me - done -

In and out in less than 2 minutes

Think this is a new record - keep it up !!!

• Like 1

Chiang Mai Immigration, please take note thumbsup.gif

I was out there today and I even had an appointment. In at 1.00 pm. out by 5.00 pm. You used to get your passport back in about a half hour or less with the new visa at the airport now its over 2 hours. One Stop yes Service hardly. In the old office at the airport it was in and out with an appointment in about 1 hour. Now with the queue system down I really shudder about next year. When one guy asked about the queue system not working he was told they are redesigning the website yeah sure. They have ample room for more desks. Most of the faces were new to me except one or two. The visa agents next door were getting a lot of inquires and one fellow told he inquired there and they just recently had bumped up the price. Put out a low ball price and once you have them signed up sock it to them. One fellow was there at 5.00 a.m. and hoping to get his passport back by 1.00 p.m. Went to the KFC for lunch terrible food the stuff must have been under the lights all day tough. Glad the g/f talked me out of ordering a bucket. I said not spicy didn't matter got spicy. To tired to argue. Sorry all you love it or leave it crowd that's the way it was.

• Like 1

piusmann

Posted Yesterday, 11:57

Went today for 90 reporting.

Got in pressed the button 90days to get a ticket.

As it was printed my number up on the display - no time to sit down - went straight to desk 4.

Handed over my passport to the nice lady - she even managed a little smile in response to my

sawadee krap

She said: sit down please - I just said hello to a friend of mine who happend to be there as well.

Not even 1 minute later the immigration offficer handed the passport back to me - done -

In and out in less than 2 minutes

Think this is a new record - keep it up !!!

Which visa type? I can also do it with Nonimigrant - O? Can I do it at the national border?

Chiang Mai Immigration, please take note thumbsup.gif

I was out there today and I even had an appointment. In at 1.00 pm. out by 5.00 pm. You used to get your passport back in about a half hour or less with the new visa at the airport now its over 2 hours. One Stop yes Service hardly. In the old office at the airport it was in and out with an appointment in about 1 hour. Now with the queue system down I really shudder about next year. When one guy asked about the queue system not working he was told they are redesigning the website yeah sure. They have ample room for more desks. Most of the faces were new to me except one or two. The visa agents next door were getting a lot of inquires and one fellow told he inquired there and they just recently had bumped up the price. Put out a low ball price and once you have them signed up sock it to them. One fellow was there at 5.00 a.m. and hoping to get his passport back by 1.00 p.m. Went to the KFC for lunch terrible food the stuff must have been under the lights all day tough. Glad the g/f talked me out of ordering a bucket. I said not spicy didn't matter got spicy. To tired to argue. Sorry all you love it or leave it crowd that's the way it was.