Another Nice Experience in Chiang Mai!

FolkGuitar

I left my shoulder bag in a restaurant in that area and 5 minutes later, a few streets away, one of the workers tracked me down on his bicycle very nice indeed.

Shoulder bag ?? At last tracked down Dick Emery to Thailand.....

Get with it .Every Metro-sexual man ,needs a man bag . ?( you are awful but i like you big time , i must ,i must ,i must improve my bust ))

Edited by anto

I came across it quite a bit in Bangkok. Just try walking around JJ Market with money flapping in your top pocket. You'll get stopped repeatedly by kind Thais telling you to please be careful.

i had stopped to have a drink there, that place gets hot, and wandered away. 5 minutes later I was stopped by a couple of Thai girls waving my driving licence in my face and saying "we think this is you", and it was. Instantly hand went to pocket to find wallet missing and as I stood there open-mouthed they produced my wallet! I had failed to put it back in my pocket properly and it had dropped on the floor. They had taken my driving licence from it and scanned the local area to look for me. Money, credit cards, the works were in it. Refused to take a reward but finally accepted two mixed fruit shakes!

• 1 month later...

I have had many thais tell me that my zipper pocket was open on my hip bag where I keep my money.

have had my phone returned to me by someone chasing me down.
have left my key in my motorcycle more times than I care to admit and for long periods of time... I know on this I am just lucky, but the odds are a result of fewer thieves and more honest people here. Try this in homie-ville USA.

have seen post it notes telling someone their CC from the ATM was at the local shop next door.

saw a person point out to a street vendor in bkk about 10 1,000 baht notes in front of his stand... not sure they were his, but he was happy...555
have more stories of honesty and kindness here than I can count.. in spite of some of my bitching, mostly good people here with good intentions.

• 3 weeks later...

I left my shoulder bag in a restaurant in that area and 5 minutes later, a few streets away, one of the workers tracked me down on his bicycle very nice indeed.

Oooh you are awful biggrin.png

But I like you!

I was walking along Soi Cowboy one night, my zipper was undone, I was quiet shocked and surprised when a policeman arrested me, apparently my cock was out and in a state of arousal!!! Amazing Thailand!!

post-222557-14468212108854_thumb.jpg

..Hi there Honky Tonk!!!!