Q House Moobaan

LawrenceChee

Heya mates ...almost hitting the stage of getting a house for myself instead of renting

Does anyone has experience with Q House developments ? They seem to be regarded well in Chiangmai for quality and Moobaan management like L&H & Sansiri

There is a new Q house development across Napa International that seems to be in a good location

Anyone living in any of their developments and have feedback ?

I live in a Q House moo baan in CM... It is quite nice, double gated with security 24/7, good construction, quiet, wide streets, large open gardens for walking my dog, swimming pool and small gym on the property... Almost feels like I was back in the west... Having said that, it comes at a price...

I am living within a 100 yards of the new one that has gone up in Wat Ket (while I am having a build myself so took an interest in this one). Its close by and new so you could perhaps take a look at your convenience. The property goes front to back from Sanna Lung Road to Kong Sai Road (and a very short walk from the train tracks) I suppose about 30 properties all up in a small area. This GPS would put you in the middle 18.782341, 99.014457.

I would say that this is not a particularly nice part of town as far as facilities/amenities, its old, dirty, unkempt but it is pretty much close to all one would need, but the area itself is by no means flash. To me it is more or an enclave rather than an estate (like say L&H as you have mentioned). Very high walls, good security and like Loptr mentioned expensive compared to some other estates. This new one was all in the high 6 million baht range.

As a casual observer construction took no time at all, by that I mean it was well organised and scheduled. All good quality stuff and teams of uniformed workers always on site. The houses are very big, three full floors (given small land site), very little deviation in design, and seemed to be made for those higher up the food chain seeking a secure enclave rather than a estate community (this example of Q anyway).

This one does seem at odds with other Q estates location/amenity wise but as said once you are "in" it is all very good quality (though to me repetitive which leads me to think that this was more targeted construction for the security and location while maintaining Q quality, presentation and management).

They seem to have found their niche by providing better quality product in well chosen locations. I feel that they have created an understated and better image than most of the other developers and if I were looking for something in a gated community they'd be high or top of the list.

Archived