Narrow Escape - Hold the Popcorn!

MamaSan

For those cinephiles anticipating the recent release of "No Escape," please save yourselves the time and aggravation of actually watching it. The same overall experience can be derived from turning off all the lights in your house and running around smashing into things. Yikes!

Owen Wilson a funny guy can he be taken seriously? What local landmarks can be seen? I am sure Doi Suthip was on the Trailer. Some filming was done around the back of Chiang Mai Gate market. I think i will watch it just to see what i can recognize. I am not expecting it to be a great movie.

Owen Wilson a funny guy can he be taken seriously? What local landmarks can be seen? I am sure Doi Suthip was on the Trailer. Some filming was done around the back of Chiang Mai Gate market. I think i will watch it just to see what i can recognize. I am not expecting it to be a great movie.

some was filmed at the Imperial mai Ping hotel. They had the traffic blocked and would not even let me walk past the entrance until the shot was over.

Sounds like a film Alan would like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKsNeBY7sk

this Tarentino movie wasn't bad, for free.

Watched it once, won't do it again unless someone pays me.

IMDb gives it an 8.3, African Queen 7.9. The Great Escape also gets an 8.3 and is about two steps better than 'Basterds. Must be the dumbing down of movie ratings, that seemed to have started with Spielberg's great special effects coupled with terrible writing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKsNeBY7sk

this Tarentino movie wasn't bad, for free.

Watched it once, won't do it again unless someone pays me.

IMDb gives it an 8.3, African Queen 7.9. The Great Escape also gets an 8.3 and is about two steps better than 'Basterds. Must be the dumbing down of movie ratings, that seemed to have started with Spielberg's great special effects coupled with terrible writing.

Unbelievable. The script of "Inglorious Basterds" strikes me as something written by a twelve year old imaging how macho and cool World War 2 must have been.