Bangkok bombing: Prime suspect taken for re-enactment

webfact

"He claimed that the suspect had given useful information implicating the alleged mastermind to the police but he could not divulge any details about it." Wow that's not normal for Thai police. Normallt they like to tell what they know whether it is fact or fiction.

How would any defense lawyer let this guy do this re-enactment. He should just hang himself and get it over with.

My thoughts exactly. Especially after thinking they took it off here earlier when I couldn't get this story to come up, at about the time I saw the announcement that it was to be heard in a civilian court instead of kangaroo court for world transparency or something.

Wouldn't it be strange if another dream team came along and "the gloves don't fit" because of things like this, or if to avoid that what's to say any of them survive long enough to get to trial

Policeman:

As soon as those cameras go away,il take your handcuffs off and we will go for a bottle of whisky and some hookers....

Suspect :

Ok, Cool

Both :ha ha ha...

According to the crime scene reconstruction, Mr.Mieraili was scheduled to meet a man wearing a yellow T-shirt at Hua Lamphong railway station and gave a black backpack to him. Mr.Mieraili realized the bag contained a bomb.

This is a bit confusing. The alleged bomb maker was surprised to find a bomb in the backpack he was delivering???

EPdVQIj.png\

just saw this on Twitter...

But, he's in a yellow shirt, so he must be the Erawan bomber.

I'm not sure what role he played in the bombing. I don't believe anything he says. At the very least, he was part of the trafficked Uighur militants who were passing through Thailand, on their way to Turkey to join ISIL. He also is tied to the conspiracy to make bombs as his fingerprints were found in the room where bomb making materials were uncovered. To me, that's enough to charge him with conspiracy to carry out terrorist acts, and he deserves a good hanging. Unfortunately, the Thai criminal code is archaic, and the prosecution will be limited as to what charges they can bring against him.

And your source for the destination is ... ? You know, it's the American neocons, agitating for reinvasion of Iraq, who keep fabricating these stories about people going to join ISIS. Don't believe any of them. They are not your friends.

What, no pictures with the cops pointing fingers at him as he sits on the crapper in one of the apartment houses saying 'and he did that every morning".

So many comments of this type nowadays, it makes TVF almost useless.

Don't be so bloody boring. If u don't like our daily humorous comments, then go an sit on your little rooms toilet with a 522 page book of how to be a kind and an happy old man.

EPdVQIj.png\

just saw this on Twitter...

But, he's in a yellow shirt, so he must be the Erawan bomber.

I'm not sure what role he played in the bombing. I don't believe anything he says. At the very least, he was

part of the trafficked Uighur militants who were passing through Thailand, on their way to Turkey to join ISIL. He also is tied to the conspiracy to make bombs as his fingerprints were found in the room where bomb making materials were uncovered. To me, that's enough to charge him with conspiracy to carry out terrorist acts, and he deserves a good hanging. Unfortunately, the Thai criminal code is archaic, and the prosecution will be limited as to what charges they can bring against him.

And your source for the destination is ... ? You know, it's the American neocons, agitating for reinvasion of Iraq,

who keep fabricating these stories about people going to join ISIS. Don't believe any of them. They are not your friends.

And your point???

What, no pictures with the cops pointing fingers at him as he sits on the crapper in one of the apartment houses saying 'and he did that every morning".

Don't be so bloody boring. If u don't like our daily humorous comments, then go an sit on your little rooms toilet with a 522 page book of how to be a kind and an happy old man.

You must have a sick mind if you see something humorous in a tragedy that killed 20, injured 123, with 21 still in hospital. Get some treatment!

Seems like you have a fascination with toilets, first you liked that "humor" post, then you tell me to go into my toilet. Guess you feel right at home in a toilet.

BTW, my abode isn't a "little room", it's a 380m2 house. Go back into your toilet!

Edited by pmugghc

You must have a sick mind if you see something humorous in a tragedy that killed 20, injured 123, with 21 still in hospital. Get some treatment!

Seems like you have a fascination with toilets, first you liked that "humor" post, then you tell me to go into my toilet. Guess you feel right at home in a toilet.

BTW, my abode isn't a "little room", it's a 380m2 house. Go back into your toilet!

Loosen up a bit, it's only TV.com which doesn't account for much in the overall scheme of things.