A Really Dull Question About Flyscreens - Yawn

dsfbrit

I have a sliding flyscreen that covers a large door. The mesh needs replacing and new wheels fitted. I cannot find a place that does this. Is it done in those glazier shops ? I just want to take the screen to the shop - I told you it was really boring!

Thanks for your help

giddyup,topt - thanks for the replies.

giddyup - I live towards Laem Chabang, but I have a pickup and will drive anywhere in Pattaya/Darkside to get these screens repaired. I find it hard to find places in the Darkside though. I do go to Planet Football and KauNoi football pitches a lot so know those areas at least.

topt - is that the place almost next to the old Carrefour - now Big C. So if I were to come out of the Big C main entrance door and walk to the road and turn right - it is the shop just on the right hand side?

Thanks again for the help. I have been 'quietly' looking for a place to fix these for ages - I thought it would be a simple task to find a place - I have not found it simple at all!

Good suggestion....and good service. But, their English is not a strong point

I had a new screen made there a few months ago...

Measured for screen, made screen and installed the same day!

Suk, then down theppasit 150 meters on left, next to last entrance to Outlet Mall.

giddyup,topt - thanks for the replies.

giddyup - I live towards Laem Chabang, but I have a pickup and will drive anywhere in Pattaya/Darkside to get these screens repaired. I find it hard to find places in the Darkside though. I do go to Planet Football and KauNoi football pitches a lot so know those areas at least.

topt - is that the place almost next to the old Carrefour - now Big C. So if I were to come out of the Big C main entrance door and walk to the road and turn right - it is the shop just on the right hand side?

Thanks again for the help. I have been 'quietly' looking for a place to fix these for ages - I thought it would be a simple task to find a place - I have not found it simple at all!

yes - on a separate little cul de sac access road off Klang.

There is one on Sukhumvit 200 meters before the traffic light of Nua road when heading south.

Another one on Naklua road on your left side when heading to the roundabout, almost opposite to where star dice was before. Bright green building, has advertisements from Gyproc attached.

Lukdod,topt, Anthony5 - thanks guys - I am off in the morning so one of these will fix the thing for me for sure - thanks again.

steven100, I have looked at this 'in need of repair' fly screen door for about 2 years now - the only person who has got excited about it is my wife.

Tomorrow I should get lots of brownie points for at last getting it repaired!!!