Hotels in Nong Song Hong, KK Province

Absolut

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any hotels in or near Nong Song Hong (KK is too far away unfortunately)?

Heading there next year over Songkran with the gf and would like to do a little of my own research and booking before hand.

Would be very helpful if any hotels were on the net, so far I've come up empty.

Many thanks for your help.

Matt

I have never been to NSH,so I can't comment on the situation there. I suggest you try Phon (next ampheur to the west, on Hwy.2), or Ban Phai (next ampheur to the north,on Hwys.2 and 23. There is a hotel on the north side of Hwy.23, just a few hundred metres east of its junction with Hwy. 2. i don't know its name,nor have I ever been in it, but is a modern-looking place.

Don't know anything in NSH itself, but there are 3 or 4 resorts on the road to Phon. I haven't used any of them but most are quite new.

About 22 km away in Phon is this hotel, which is about 2 years old - http://www.seth-thee.com/en/ - which is about 500m from Highway 2, has a small Tesco along with places to eat nearby. You can see it in Google Street View if you click the address at the bottom of the page. Not used it but it seems very clean & tidy, the area's quiet and access is very easy.

Edited by MartinL

Don't know anything in NSH itself, but there are 3 or 4 resorts on the road to Phon. I haven't used any of them but most are quite new.

About 22 km away in Phon is this hotel, which is about 2 years old - http://www.seth-thee.com/en/ - which is about 500m from Highway 2, has a small Tesco along with places to eat nearby. You can see it in Google Street View if you click the address at the bottom of the page. Not used it but it seems very clean & tidy, the area's quiet and access is very easy.

Thanks Martin, appreciate the information and link, I'll check it out.