Thai milk board ordered to investigate rotten school milk

webfact

My son comes home from school every school day with one pack of the same brand of milk as on the picture, he don't drink it, taste awful, not even the dog likes it.

That's because it's UHT milk. You can store and ship it without keeping it cold after the UHT process but the high temperature changes the flavor of the milk.

I guess the Thai are immune to Salmonella. It must be everywhere here seen the hygiene and watertemperature.

But i have never seen rotten milk and i drink milk all my life. Loads of it.

Chinese all buy European milkpowder these days, there's a huge black market in smuggling it into China. I was wondering when the Thai (rich Thai) start buying that as well. It costs 4-5 times more in China then in Europe. Milkpowder for baby's and enfants.

Funny is that Nestle even opened a milkpowder factory in China but they even don't trust that, it has to come from Europe or they won't feed it to their baby.

Well if anybody wants the real milkpowder from Europe then let me know. I also wouldn't feed my kid any milk or meat from Thailand. My son wouldn't need boobs haha.

buy a bottle milk, open it let it stay in the warm...chances are good you get a terrible smell.

Beside Salmonella there are tons of other bacterial and all have very diverse "family members". If the milk is fat some can "hide" in the fat and enter guts easier.

Som-tam seems to scare away all stomach problems (for Thai's).

Most Thai's have a stomach like an ostrich. Rather omnivorous (worms/grasshoppers/stinky fish etc...)

I decided to play a joke on my daughter once & doused her ketchup with a liberal dose of Tabasco sauce when she had her head turned.......She was about 6 at the time. God bless her she loves potatoes as much as rice.

She scarfed up her french fries with the nuclear hot ketchup and said "Oooh Yummy Daddy!".

I could barely eat it, it was so hot.

She wanted more.

That's funny because the kids from our Thai friends really can't eat hot food. The oldest 7 and if it's hot she won't eat it but they are very spoiled. From pizzacompany they only eat the toppings, hotdogs, eggs and everything is really loaded in ketchup, really half a bottle.

I only use a little bit of ketchup, don't really like it actually. I prefer mayonaise which i bring into Thailand myself. But good the Thai kids don't know good mayonaise because they would still eat (and get from mummy or yaai) half a bottle.

I 'm not allowed to eat som tam from the market which has the crab in it. Also they have some sauce from rotten crab or whatever it is, my wife tells me i'll get sick from it.

But in BKK Thai don't eat so spicy as upcountry, my wife eats as spicy as me which is just phet nit noy.

But i always heard many thai are allergic to lactose and milk. Same goes for beef, i know many Thai who say they get sick from beef.

When they eat my meatballs with half beef in it they never got sick though haha, but they don't know there's beef in them.