is tourist visa good for 3 months now?

Depending on the embassy/consulate and the number of entries allowed on the tourist visa, they have always been valid for 3 months or 6 months, which simply means you have 3 months or 6 months from the date the visa was issued to use it for all possible entries.

Visas and permissions to stay in the country are two different things.

Well said "Lite Beer " any chance of setting up a forum so that the idiot brigade and those others of limited intelligence can pour all their venom and insults at each other instead of here?

Whilst I am here I want to say that I have had some terrific help and info from members like " ubonjoe " and others and long may they reign in their willingness to impart genuine knowledge to those of us who need it.

Most of us come here at some time for help and info and I have no doubt that most of the clowns have also, so to those of you who think in terms of insults just remember before you write an insult or make derogatory comments, you received genuine ,honest, and sincere info here, and it is your duty to do the same.

Thanks again to all those who helped me

I agree with you here but you have managed to use insulting language after a mod just deleted posts for doing the same. These are the type of posts that ensure nothing ever changes, next time just let it go perhaps?