Thai blast mastermind left Dhaka after 2 weeks

webfact

Instead of pulling legs of Bangladesh Police we should rather give them credit that at least promptly they located the entry and exit details and working on the rest if the transit details on the mean time. I bet if they were informed even about the slightest doubt these guys at Dhaka would keep an eye on the suspect. Wonder how this guy can fly out of subarnabhum I airport at the first place ???

Instead of pulling legs of Bangladesh Police we should rather give them credit that at least promptly they located the entry and exit details and working on the rest if the transit details on the mean time. I bet if they were informed even about the slightest doubt these guys at Dhaka would keep an eye on the suspect. Wonder how this guy can fly out of subarnabhum I airport at the first place ???

He presumably flew out before the "crackdown" and his passport is a real one from China

Before the Bomb went off, there would have been no reason to not let him fly out

"We have also found that the man left Dhaka for Beijing on August 30 in a Jet Airways flight at 10:00am," he said.

Hmmmm.

Jet Airways does not fly from Dhaka to Beijing. Jet Airways flys to Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.

Aug 30 was a Sunday. There is a 10:10 flight to Delhi on Sundays. There is no morning flight to the other 2 places.

So if he left on Jet Airways he went to Delhi.

From Delhi, Jet Airways does not fly to Beijing.

He would have to transfer to China Eastern or China Southern to get to Beijing either non-stop or 1-stop.

And.....why would a guy connected to Uighurs go to Beijing?

coffee1.gif

P.S. Oh my God! There is a flight from Delhi to Dubai every evening. But, but, but....

"why would a guy connected to Uighurs go to Beijing"..... because 2 weeks in Dahka would do that to anybody.

"This is part of our ongoing intelligence activity and I have limitation to disclose the information right now. We'll disclose it later on."

= no clue.

To their credit the BIB have been making progress maybe because of the direct help from others. I think they are finding the cure for their loose lips policy of the past. They have been unusually quiet of late which is a good thing?. If China does capture this guy they could the .25 cent bullet answer instead of going through all the paperwork to bring him back here. That is one of the few things that I feel we should adopt from China. The increase in crime and the increase in costs to prosecute are bankrupting "Democracies" I think criminals have become permanent "monkeys" on the backs of taxpayers. Being a serious criminal and being caught should be automatic forfeiture of your human rights. This would also serve as a warning to wanta be criminals.

I see. Do you think the 25 cent bullet solution should apply to the suspects in the Koh Tao murder case too? Seems kind of a double standard, here. Most TV posters seem to think the two Burmese guys are innocents being framed, but have no doubt these other people named by the BiB are guilty based on... the word of the BiB? There's a novel called Candlemass Road that starts out with words to the effect, "I am old and mine eyes have grown dim from looking on the evil that men do to one another ..." I kind of feel that way sometimes, although I was able to have cataract surgery and my sight is no longer dim.

So the mastermind of killing Chinese people ran to China? Not the best hiding place. He had a fortnight to dig in there. I suppose Chinese police will get to him soon. Then perhaps the motive of the bombing will finally be made clear.

He's such a 'mastermind' that among the 20 people killed by the bomb blast in Bangkok only 4 were Chinese.