Underage girl rescued from alleged prostitution racket in Koh Samui

webfact

Underage girl rescued from alleged prostitution racket in Koh Samui

ks.jpg
Pic: dailynews.co.th

KOH SAMUI:-- On Wednesday, police officers, soldiers and local officials raided a massage shop on Koh Samui as part of a crackdown on prostitution and sex trafficking.

During the raid at the M Massage shop in the Bophut area of the island, officers arrested the shop owner, Amornrat Jansang, 42, along with 6 other people, one of whom was a 16 year old girl, reports Daily News.

It is alleged that Ms Jansang used the shop as a front to run an illegal prostitution ring.

Ms Jansang is now facing charges in connection with offences related to prostitution and the illegal exploitation of a minor.

The 16 year old girl is being looked after by local authority officials, whilst the 5 other women continue to help police with their investigations

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2015-09-11

Thai friend of mine wanted a night out. We went out and he took me to a place his friend owned......all the girls were cambodian and laotian....all 18 and below. This was two plus years ago......place is still going strong. Owned by the local BIB.........

Thai friend of mine wanted a night out. We went out and he took me to a place his friend owned......all the girls were cambodian and laotian....all 18 and below. This was two plus years ago......place is still going strong. Owned by the local BIB.........

18 is a legal age for working in Thailand, even in a Gogo ;

but it's minimum 20 to enter it if you are a customer ...

Would like to know if the lao and khamen girls have/had a WP ?

What unnecessarily dramatic headlines. I'll bet none of these girls were there against their own free will, meaning there was no rescue involved. Somebody just wanted to make headlines to look good to the West for the next TIP report or someone didn't pay their tee money, but I seriously doubt it was done to actually uphold the law and protect underage children.

Edited by oneday

...where is it, then?

Help me understand how on an island running over with police and immigration officers and they do not have a clue what is happening on their island, Oh, I forgot the ole C Word, not cancer, the other Cancer Corruption !!

Koh Samui is known as the most corrupt place in Thailand,....By far !!!

Help me understand how on an island running over with police and immigration officers and they do not have a clue what is happening on their island, Oh, I forgot the ole C Word, not cancer, the other Cancer Corruption !!

Maybe because the island is not run over by police and immigration officers. facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

The 16 year old girl is being looked after by local authority officials,

*shudder in fear*

coffee1.gif

Wonder how many guys living in essan and thai visa members have wives this young??? Last year had a story about a 70 year old married to a 15 year old!!! Do you think this is normal??? You could not do it in your home country. bah.gif

18 is a legal age for working in Thailand, even in a Gogo ;

but it's minimum 20 to enter it if you are a customer ...

Would like to know if the lao and khamen girls have/had a WP ?

They don't need work permits if their work qualifies under the migrant labour program. Massage and bar work doesn't usually qualify though.

many in issan do the same..just 15..makes me feel sick

Ye, poor village mums sell their young girls to people who come up from Bangkok, it is normally a guy with a couple women, they tell the mums they have house work for the girls with well to do people the girls range from 12-14yrs. I was told this by a girl it happened to. She was raped in a room in Bangkok by a young Thai guy while being held down by 2 women. She was then taken to a place where there were quite a few youge girls, they were all from Issan.

They threatened if she spoke or tried to leave their mother would be punished.

Sick bastards.

many in issan do the same..just 15..makes me feel sick

Ye, poor village mums sell their young girls to people who come up from Bangkok, it is normally a guy with a couple women, they tell the mums they have house work for the girls with well to do people the girls range from 12-14yrs. I was told this by a girl it happened to. She was raped in a room in Bangkok by a young Thai guy while being held down by 2 women. She was then taken to a place where there were quite a few youge girls, they were all from Issan.

They threatened if she spoke or tried to leave their mother would be punished.

Sick bastards.

How did you know this girl?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I tried to get a house yellow book from the municipal office in Nathon the girl I approached had a chat with her mate and came back demanding I pay 30,000 baht , of course I refused her offer and asked her why a house book for a farang would cost so much when my farang friend who lives on the next island only paid 200 baht she turned and walked away without answering my question. Yes I have to agree that Samui has got to be one of the worst in the Kingdom for corruption but as far as those involved whether it be police , immigration or government employees it's just away of life and affords them to buy luxuries that most Thais cannot afford as for the military I don't know where they are as I have only seen three soldiers in the past six months and they were drinking coffee in the Amazon coffee house !

*shudder in fear*

coffee1.gif

Wonder how many guys living in essan and thai visa members have wives this young??? Last year had a story about a 70 year old married to a 15 year old!!! Do you think this is normal??? You could not do it in your home country. bah.gif

I heard that he have a baby and doing fine...one egg a day ..goes very far

"...whilst the 5 other women continue to help police with their investigations".

This will give a novel twist to a police line-up!

Another case that's going to take a long, long time before the officers involved can finally concede that, whilst they conducted an exhaustive investigation and probed hard, they have no hard evidence.

*shudder in fear*

coffee1.gif

All of us,why do you think we live here.Your only as young as the women you feel.