My thai girlfriend - is she cheating on me?

FrankyHanky

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are the single women in France like these days? Do they spend all their free time in a church praying to God?

Seriously, I bet the beautiful single French women fornicate like rabbits. It's no different in any other part of the world, including Thailand. Everybody is looking for fun, and they know they only live once.

Why worry if she is cheating on you? Stay in Thailand long enough and you'll be doing the same. Enjoy yourself... Get an Oralquick HIV Saliva Kit and test her even though you superman into the pussy without thinking. Any girl on a dating site that is gorgeous has probably entertained a few Batmans and Robins and a shit load of Thai men in a simular manner. This is The Land Of Smile where dreams are dreams. Pussy has no face unless you want it to. Think for a moment about this long essay you wrote. Seem kosher?

Edited by Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere

Farang tink too mutt, let's face facts a decent Thai girl would not be shagging you a few hours after meeting you

not you.....but me so handsum they can't hold back......and he is from France, so he also smells better than me tongue.png

There are many men on boothill and suicidehill who came here believing in a beautiful Thai girl. Your story is typical and there are numerous books filled with wide-eyed men seeking whatever who fall into the trap. Don't let the pursuit of happiness or pussy make you another resident in the above mentioned resting places. With that said, there are good women to be found...

If she was on a dating site

Listen carefully to me ok.... They are internet players and use multiple phone apps that find 100,s and thousands of men

Yes you goose she is cheating and will never go off the phone $$$$

Grow a brain

Farang tink too mutt, let's face facts a decent Thai girl would not be shagging you a few hours after meeting you

She abides to the first rule... It's wrong to be French...

Which is an interesting point, it seems to me the OP's English appears to be 1st language by the phrasing and syntax, and typically a garlic eating surrender monkey, certainly the ones i have come across wouldnt write this way

Further and i stand to be corrected, believe he mentioned getting a shower so proof postive the OP is not a surrender monkey

Hey Frank, if you're the jealous type, you need to remove yourself from this relationship because you're just going to be torturing yourself. She's obviously into farangs. Unfortunately, Thai women who are into farangs are usually going to be into many farangs at the same time. And a Thai woman who slips into the sack that easily is going to be pretty popular online. I'm sure you know that there are tons of farangs in-country always looking for a free shag. Your "GF" appears ready and willing to provide. You're there, they're here. There's no way you're going to stop it.

You need to accept that someone is financing her lifestyle - maybe a rich old farang. But either he's not around much and/or can't satisfy her like a young man can. She probably does like you and is willing to enjoy her sex life while she's young enough.

So should you. Just chill, and don't ask questions, because believe me, at this point in time she's not serious about settling down. IMO, Thai girls in their 30s who enjoy partying are immature and live for today. They are also fun to be with.

Don't get all hung up about it, it's not going to happen. What you are is a gik (a bit on the side).

Imagine a fisherman sitting in the center of a ring of fishing poles all dangling hooks in the water. Whats the fisherman waiting for?? Your GF is the fisherman. You are a minnow. Do you wanna be a fish or a fisherman? Keep HER on the hook instead. If she breaks loose...you guessed it..there's other fish in the sea.

Sounds like you want a "good" Thai girl that won't sleep around, but she slept with you first night and, even worse, had her packed bag with her when she picked you up.

I don't know if she is sleeping with other men, but I don't think you have the mental ability to marry a Thai girl. Just because they are friendly doesn't mean a thing once you are married.

Either just stay with her for the "fun", or look for a woman that won't sleep with you till she is married.

Before I got married, in 3 years, I met around 40 mid age women, and I had relationships with 25. All decent working women...no bar girls, all younger than myself, some very beautiful, and I am not good looking, young, or rich.

I am sure, without asking, that at least 20 of them were having sex with other men...but..I was just having fun, wearing condoms, and I am not jealous.

The only one I asked about, was the one I liked most and I dated longer. She told me that she was dating another farang at the same time.

Most what your girl friend did it is very common here, for most mid age women looking for a farang boy friend or husband.

If you are jealous, Thailand is not the best place to getting hook for the first one you meet.

If you are jealous, Thailand may not even be the right place for you to deal with beautiful women....decent or not.

She has dated men much older than you, probably twice your age. You are near her age and handsome (I presume). Among her friends and family you would be a real catch, she knows it, but you a fresh from farangland and do not know your value or what you can get if you keep looking. She is going all out to impress you, wants you to fall in love with her, have a baby and marriage, before you realize your other options. I don't think she is being devious, just wants to impress you, keep you interested with the goal of something permanent with you. Give her some time, enjoy her company for a while, then decide if you want to keep her or move on.