Rugby World Cup ..where can I watch live in Hua Hin/Cha Am ?

Lone Ranger

I've been to the balcony at El Murphys but no space..been to the bar in Takiab Canadian owner but no volume or guarantee to watch the matches live ...can anyone please advise what bar/pub will show ALL the matches live including Englands 3 group fixtures that start at 0200hrs? Any help greatfully appreciated ! Thanks.

If you have a good internet connection, then you could subscribe to 'ThaiExpat.TV" amongst other UK TV channels have ITV who are broadcasting all of the matches live, and with a 7 day rerun. ThaiExpat.TV has often advertised on this website giving Free trials and discounts. Check out their website to see. Oh. Pity your English... but never mind as long as your healthy I say.

If you have a good internet connection, then you could subscribe to 'ThaiExpat.TV" amongst other UK TV channels have ITV who are broadcasting all of the matches live, and with a 7 day rerun. ThaiExpat.TV has often advertised on this website giving Free trials and discounts. Check out their website to see. Oh. Pity your English... but never mind as long as your healthy I say.

I already have 365 Sport an off shoot of Thai Expat which has 7 day re-run & is excellent bu tI need some atmosphere like in UN Irish pub in Chiang Mai or Irish pub in Bophut,Samui,orJamesons in Pattaya ...is El Murphys the only sports pub in HH if so that's pretty sad. Cha Am pub [ex Irish pub] was ok but gone downhill badly plus band starts at 8-9pm

There are plenty of bars that show sport but they should and probably will ALL be closed by 2am or risk a 10,000 Baht fine, forced closure due to license revocation and / or arrest by the police.

Do you think they will risk this for the few punters who will stay up until 4am in the initial rounds ?

I'd forget about watching the first round (especially England games) in a bar around these parts, in the knockout stages pretty much all the games are on during normal opening hours.

Archived