Triumph ECU tune, airbox eliminator kit and exhaust swap in Pattaya!

pluto_manibo

Is there anyone who can do the aforementioned in the Pattaya area. The ECU tune, airbox eliminator kit installation and changing exhaust. I have all the parts, would like to avoid loading the bike and going to Bangkok...Any recommended mechanics for Triumphs....I know it is a stretch...probably end up doing it myself and butcher it.

I'd suggest a search here onBonnie related posts as I seem to remember a member who seemed very experienced in upgrading Bonnies (back in UK). Sorry cannot be any more specific than that.

Here in Ubon we have a huge Triumph/KTM/MV Agusta dealers called M2 and they do do upgrades but a fair way from Sin City.

Good luck

More complicated than expected. Have not found anyone who can use Tune ECU( software)....Furthermore, some additional fine tuning needs to be done if Airbox is removed, O2 sensors plugged, SAI removed(air injection). Triumph seem to do the basic Arrow 2 in1 or 2 in 2 remap for aftermarket pipes, but do not take into factor the further modifications(?)...The need for a ECU TUNE is necessary on top od the remap. Also need to crawlback to a WIndows platform, order cable, download software(free)... Anyone have experience with Tune ECU?

Archived