need some help

hi guys,

3 years ago DSI was in my shop and started interrogating about the nominees in my company, i was unable to ans their questions to satisfy them so they files a case against me about using FAKE NOMINEES`.i have signed the papers admitting what i said to them. i have closed that company and right now i m running the same business on my wife name.

4 months ago i got a call from DSI office to visit them and they told me if u accept ur fault then u have to go to court and pay some penalty , according to DSI officer it was a small case but they keep my passport. so that i dont leave the kingdom

my question is.. how can i report 90 days without passport?

on 2dec2015 my visa is going to expire( marriage visa), if the case is not finish by 2 dec , they will not return my passport...what to do then ?

i have got a letter from DSI that my passport is with them , any problem i can contact the officer.

Contact the officer.

If the DSI have had the pp for four months you must have already missed at least one 90 day report.

Do you have a "VISA" obtained outside Thailand or an extension of stay provided by immigration?

If you are running the same business in a different name you can expect another DSI visit.

Have you sought good legal advice?

Online 90 day reporting or by mail does not require your passport.

By mail you need to send it to your local office in time for them to receive it 7 days before your report date.

Online you have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date.

If you cannot do your 90 day report the only consequence is a 2000 fine.

If the case is not resolved before your extension of stay is due and it is in the courts then you can get an extension under the following clause of police order 327/2557

"2.26 In the case of litigation or court proceedings:

Each permission shall be granted for no more than 90 days.
(1) There must be evidence confirming that the applicant is involved in a litigation or court proceedings as accuser, injured person, accused, plaintiff, defendant, or witness.
(2) The applicant does not behave in such a way that indicating his intention to stay longer."
  • Like 1

Contact the officer.

If the DSI have had the pp for four months you must have already missed at least one 90 day report.

Do you have a "VISA" obtained outside Thailand or an extension of stay provided by immigration?

If you are running the same business in a different name you can expect another DSI visit.

i have extension of stay provided by immigration

yes i have sought legal advice and eyeryone says its a very small case , nothing to worry about

Contact the officer.

i have extension of stay provided by immigration

yes i have sought legal advice and eyeryone says its a very small case , nothing to worry about

By mail you need to send it to your local office in time for them to receive it 7 days before your report date.

If the case is not resolved before your extension of stay is due and it is in the courts then you can get an extension under the following clause of police order 327/2557

(1) There must be evidence confirming that the applicant is involved in a litigation or court proceedings as accuser, injured person, accused, plaintiff, defendant, or witness.
(2) The applicant does not behave in such a way that indicating his intention to stay longer."

thanx for your advice.

who will give me this extension of stay, immigrationoffice? will i get my passport back from DSI to get this extension.

i m married to thai national

The application for the extension will be done at an immigration office. I think arrangements could be made for you to get your passport long enough to get the extension since it is intended for a situation like yours. DSI might even take it to immigration.

There might also be a way to arrange your one year extension based upon marriage.

Perhaps with a bit of luck you will have your passport back before then.

just want to tell you mine was a small company 2 million baht.any idea how much the penalty will be from court? will i be able to live normal life in thailand with my wife and my widow mother or after paying penalty i will be deported?

just want to tell you mine was a small company 2 million baht.any idea how much the penalty will be from court? will i be able to live normal life in thailand with my wife and my widow mother or after paying penalty i will be deported?

I cannot answer those questions. I assume you have already gotten legal assistance. They would be the ones to answer them.

I would guess it is not serious enough for you to be deported from the info you have provided

• Like 1