Fire on Walking Street last night

Bellacissa

I just saw something on facebook that said Crazy House (the go-go next to Lucifer's) caught fire last night. Someone said that three people died and 14 were injured. I checked the news section, but didn't see any official reports. Has anyone else seen anything about it?

(Photo credit: Yannis Pagiannidis on facebook)

post-210278-0-25568600-1442628691_thumb.

I've looked around on a couple of local forums and nothing has been posted about a fire, much less a tragic one with loss of life. I hope (and think) the report is erroneous.

Also, for what it's worth, Crazy House is not next to Lucifer's. Infinity Go-Go lies between Crazy House and Lucifer's.

Edited by Barefoot

I've looked around on a couple of local forums and nothing has been posted about a fire, much less a tragic one with loss of life. I hope (and think) the report is erroneous.

Also, for what it's worth, Crazy House is not next to Lucifer's. Infinity Go-Go lies between Crazy House and Lucifer's.

Thanks. I thought for sure that I would have seen something in the news if it had happened. It's possible it was a small fire and no one was injured. Or it's possible that it didn't happen at all. It would have been big news if it had happened as reported on fb.

I got the location of the club from the same fb post, so my apologies. I've been to Walking Street and know roughly where Lucifer's is, but that's about it.

If there was a fire in Pattaya with multiple deaths I am sure it will have been reported by now. If anything should come up we can re open or redirect this topic to the source.

//CLOSED//