Police Arrest Beach Road Thieves.

britmaveric

Police Arrest Beach Road Thieves.

26_09_5_4.jpg

On Tuesday Police Colonel Somnuk from Pattaya station held a press conference to announce the successful apprehension of three Thai men, aged between 17 and 26, and one Indian man who had been allegedly engaged in a series of snatch and grab robberies along Beach Road in recent days.

The men have been charged with causing physical injury and robbing a number of tourists, including an American on the 22nd, an Israeli on the 23rd and a German on the 24th of this month. The four will face court and if found guilty are liable to be taken out circulation for some time.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 26th September 2006

Thai-Indian connections.... strange... isnt it...

Well, bcoz of 1 bad egg all the people get the bad name...

Read another story of Yogoslavian ATM thieves... whats going on man?

Where is morality? Is money the measure of everything nowadays? It is too sad that people treat money as God and are willing to do whatever they can...

Well... I believe that all these people must belong to some low class in their respective countries. I just wonder how people have the courage to commit crime in the foreign country, especially in Thailand.

Any insight.....

What a set up!! The Indian tailor acosts the tourists who are walking on the safe side the road so they cross over to the beach side where the rest of the gang are waiting to mug em! They've got all the angles covered! :o:D

Whoa you had me going there for a minute. Joke, right? :D