JCB

NigelKennedy

Sorry, I don't know but only checked the post as I had no clue what a "JCB" was. Apparently, it's the name of company that sells excavators, dozers, etc., and I'm guessing that those who know the company have come to call an excavator a "JCB" much like a few Americans would refer to a tractor as a "John Deere."

Super highway, left hand side when coming from Maya Mall, between Tesco and the turning to Rumachok/Mae Jo.

Do they dry hire the plant? I know its a big sales yard, even saw a few Bobcats there ...

My near (Thai) neighbor hires units from there, one contractor we used to prune tall trees used a liftyupythingymachine from there also.

Super highway, left hand side when coming from Maya Mall, between Tesco and the turning to Rumachok/Mae Jo.

Do they dry hire the plant? I know its a big sales yard, even saw a few Bobcats there ...

My near (Thai) neighbor hires units from there, one contractor we used to prune tall trees used a liftyupythingymachine from there also.

Ok good to know, thanks.

I guess anything can be (dry) hired although no-one advertises as such.

JCB; named after its founder Joseph Cyril Bamford (Excavators Ltd); now an internationally famous brand. In the uk, there is simply nothing to touch it.

the liftupthingymachine is usually referred to as a cherry picker on a single hydraulic arm or a scissor platform like a car jack for several people.

Great topic!!