Where to go in Vietnam with kids for a month?

tahlin

Hi!

We are planning to spend february in Vietnam with our kids age 5 and 0, where should we go for nice beachlife, not to expensive and easy to get to? Im looking at Hoi An but are the beaches nice over there? Phu Quoc ? Nha Trang?

We dont want to go to south of Thailand (living in Bangkok) since last year we spent a month in Phuket and it was more like going to Russia - menus, TV channels, and the whole package.

If you have any suggestions where to stay and if you know any budget serviced apartment/houses för short rent please let me know!

Hoi An is a great place with children. Its quiet but many Things to see and close to Da Nang.

Hoi An has 2 beaches - An Bang and Cua Dai - that easily beat any Beach in Thailand. Sunbeds cost about 45B that will be refunded if you eat lunch at the restaurant where you decide to get sunbed. Cheap great food at Beach. Food and drinks are half Price compared to Thailand and better ...

In Hoi An I would recommend Hai Au Hotel or Hoi An Garden Villas - both cost 30-40 USD incl. Breakfast, good value.

Vietnam is so much better to have Holiday in than Thailand. Thaiwife and I will probably move to Vietnam since all is just getting worse and worse here in Chiang Mai ...

Hello,

I recommend Nha Trang, which I've been to so many times. It's not very expensive there.

Yes, I saw lots of Russians there when I visited it last year but I heard that there aren't

many of them going there now thanks to the economic crisis.

I've never been to any beaches in Da Nang, which is more expensive than Nha Trang, but

I heard it has some good beaches.

I loved Hoi An when I went there. I didn't go to any beaches there, though.

If you should go to any of the places you should fly Vietnam Airlines or VietJet because

it's too far to travel by land with your kids.

Edited by Too