Need Help Getting In Touch With My Family In Thailand.

sho1981

My name is Watchara Sae-Kow and I'm a Canadian citizen. It has been more than 12 years since I have left Thailand to come live with my mother and her new husband in Canada, and more than 12 years since I have last spoken to my father and my older sister in Thailand. My family is pretty messed up, we're all broken up all over the place. Both of my parents remarried, my older sister stays in Thailand with my father, my younger sister stays in the U.S. with my mom and my stepdad. I am living alone in Canada .. .. I really miss my family in back in Thailand and really would like to get in touch with them.

The thing is, I'm scared that they have forgotten me. Since they never seemed to try to get in touch with me for the past 12 years. I am currently finishing up my study here and I'm pretty much supporting myself so I don't have the money to fly to Thailand to visit them.

I was wondering if it would be possible for someone on this forum that lives in Chiangmai to help me get in touch with my family back in Thailand.

Please, send me a private message if you are willing to help.

Thank you very very much

:o

• 2 weeks later...
My name is Watchara Sae-Kow and I'm a Canadian citizen. It has been more than 12 years since I have left Thailand to come live with my mother and her new husband in Canada, and more than 12 years since I have last spoken to my father and my older sister in Thailand. My family is pretty messed up, we're all broken up all over the place. Both of my parents remarried, my older sister stays in Thailand with my father, my younger sister stays in the U.S. with my mom and my stepdad. I am living alone in Canada .. .. I really miss my family in back in Thailand and really would like to get in touch with them.

The thing is, I'm scared that they have forgotten me. Since they never seemed to try to get in touch with me for the past 12 years. I am currently finishing up my study here and I'm pretty much supporting myself so I don't have the money to fly to Thailand to visit them.

I was wondering if it would be possible for someone on this forum that lives in Chiangmai to help me get in touch with my family back in Thailand.

Please, send me a private message if you are willing to help.

Thank you very very much

:o

There's LOADS of ppl (members) living in Chiangmai, willing to help is another thing though. TIT! PM for my (thai wife's) phone number, and we can see what we can do. We've lived in CNX for 2 years.