Chitpas closer to joining Thai police

webfact

I bet the reds regret not aiming a grenade at her when they killed the other 30 and injured the over 700 other innocents.

As Chipas did I would run a bulldozer through red shirts as well. (As reported as FACT by another TVF member)

Good luck Chipas. It is good to see you will be fighting terrorism and not condoning it.

Ok, so where are the people who supported the coup and still do? They said they did it for reasons such as the need to clean up government, to introduce professionalism into the RTP, and other reasons which they considered valid. I get that, and everyone, even those who opposed the coup, understands the need to stop corruption and nepotism in Thailand. Unfortunately, how can any of the proponents of clean government and integrity and professionalism in the police service support this brazen attempt by this woman who is not qualified for an emergency center management position?

When you see the indefensible comment of the above, aren't you embarrassed? Do you cringe? Why don't you say something when a childish comment like that is posted? Yes, it is intended to provoke and/or gain attention, but surely if you have any modicum of consistency and integrity you would say something.

The woman is absolutely unqualified to take on a senior management position in an emergency services dispatch and control center. Factors such as;

NO professional training or qualifications and NO work experience should cause concern and preclude this woman from a senior management position. I haven't even raised the issue of this woman's alleged criminal activity because I appreciate that in Thailand, police who are implicated in corruption, who bungle investigations and who are accused, convicted or before the courts for serious crimes are allowed to continue working as police officers. It is quite obvious to this long time observer of the drug pusher and jet ski scams of tourist towns like Patong, that criminals or accused criminals are welcome in the RTP.

Surely, this must cause concern to even the most fervent of military rule supporters? Sadly, no one who supported the coup says anything.

Talking of nepotism and the lack of qualifications reminds me of a former Thai female, who with exactly zero political experience was "given" the position of PM of Thailand. Not only that, but in the latter days of her government she also promoted herself into the position of Defence Minister with zero qualifications once again.

The mere fact that her brother owns the political party and was a former PM himself, (now of course a fugitive from justice) probably had nothing to do with it.

Nepotism anyone?

Very true.

And what is your point?

First Suthep, now this. And the current administration took power to maintain peace and order, did they? This is just baiting the other side, pure and simple.

So she is not allowed to join the police because you don''t like her ?.

And more : you are saying that you feel 'baited' by it. I get the feeling you would like to take some "action" about it yourself ?. What does she deserve for this ?. A grenade ?. What would Suthep get for daring to stand up to the dirty cronies ?. The same ?.

Thank you for the insight to red-shirt "equal rights" which are all part of democracy in the Western world. And also for highlighting yet again why nobody takes you people seriously.

You come out with stuff like you actually believe this drivel.

I wonder just how the copper that had his leg blown off and those maimed by a grenade thrown by the Yellow "so-called peaceful protesters" did they deserve it?

As for your Suthep comment, "Suthep standing up to the dirty cronies" Really that's what you come out with? ask yourself, WHY OH WHY is he not still in the democratic party??? then maybe through your yellow tinted glasses ya just might see the irony of that swill ya came up with.

Ya might want to take a look at the requirements to become a cop here and you will see she's a massive fail on every point.........

First Suthep, now this. And the current administration took power to maintain peace and order, did they? This is just baiting the other side, pure and simple.

And more : you are saying that you feel 'baited' by it. I get the feeling you would like to take some "action" about it yourself ?. What does she deserve for this ?. A grenade ?. What would Suthep get for daring to stand up to the dirty cronies ?. The same ?.

Thank you for the insight to red-shirt "equal rights" which are all part of democracy in the Western world. And also for highlighting yet again why nobody takes you people seriously.

You come out with stuff like you actually believe this drivel.

I wonder just how the copper that had his leg blown off and those maimed by a grenade thrown by the Yellow "so-called peaceful protesters" did they deserve it?

As for your Suthep comment, "Suthep standing up to the dirty cronies" Really that's what you come out with? ask yourself, WHY OH WHY is he not still in the democratic party??? then maybe through your yellow tinted glasses ya just might see the irony of that swill ya came up with.

Ya might want to take a look at the requirements to become a cop here and you will see she's a massive fail on every point.........

post-170405-14262160816942_thumb.jpg

That you are permitted to so grossly misrepresent other posters such as in the above excrement speaks volumes. Unfortunately I am unable to say anything further without risking a ban.

That you are permitted to so grossly misrepresent other posters such as in the above excrement speaks volumes. Unfortunately I am unable to say anything further without risking a ban.

EnglishJohn reminds me of my dear departed Grandfather when he was advancing into his 80's. He had ruled the roost for decades, and he was used to having his way. But the cruelties of time had rendered him harmless. His diatribes became more strident; he railed against the idiots on all sides. And when his glass ran dry, he would limp out to the pantry to freshen up his scotch and water. There was no arguing with him. He was past reason. So we just listened and nodded, and got on with our own lives.

I bet the reds regret not aiming a grenade at her when they killed the other 30 and injured the over 700 other innocents.

As Chipas did I would run a bulldozer through red shirts as well. (As reported as FACT by another TVF member)

Good luck Chipas. It is good to see you will be fighting terrorism and not condoning it.

Ok, so where are the people who supported the coup and still do? They said they did it for reasons such as the need to clean up government, to introduce professionalism into the RTP, and other reasons which they considered valid. I get that, and everyone, even those who opposed the coup, understands the need to stop corruption and nepotism in Thailand. Unfortunately, how can any of the proponents of clean government and integrity and professionalism in the police service support this brazen attempt by this woman who is not qualified for an emergency center management position?

When you see the indefensible comment of the above, aren't you embarrassed? Do you cringe? Why don't you say something when a childish comment like that is posted? Yes, it is intended to provoke and/or gain attention, but surely if you have any modicum of consistency and integrity you would say something.

The woman is absolutely unqualified to take on a senior management position in an emergency services dispatch and control center. Factors such as;

NO professional training or qualifications and NO work experience should cause concern and preclude this woman from a senior management position. I haven't even raised the issue of this woman's alleged criminal activity because I appreciate that in Thailand, police who are implicated in corruption, who bungle investigations and who are accused, convicted or before the courts for serious crimes are allowed to continue working as police officers. It is quite obvious to this long time observer of the drug pusher and jet ski scams of tourist towns like Patong, that criminals or accused criminals are welcome in the RTP.

Surely, this must cause concern to even the most fervent of military rule supporters? Sadly, no one who supported the coup says anything.

Talking of nepotism and the lack of qualifications reminds me of a former Thai female, who with exactly zero political experience was "given" the position of PM of Thailand. Not only that, but in the latter days of her government she also promoted herself into the position of Defence Minister with zero qualifications once again.

The mere fact that her brother owns the political party and was a former PM himself, (now of course a fugitive from justice) probably had nothing to do with it.

Nepotism anyone?

Very true.

And what is your point?

Chitipas has not got the job yet and so many people are whining about qualifications, yet Yingluck HAD the job for over 3 years and still couldn't lead the country forward.

My point is that GK is railing at Chitipas for having NO qualifications and trying to gain a post in the police force whilst totally ignoring my question once again about a previous PM.

Just another example of double standards.

If nobody learns from the past mistakes the future will be very limited

We can argue, that it was not a terrorism act, as we can see that even erawan was not a terrorist attack, but a revenge attack.

In one hand you condemn terrorism and in the other you want to run a bulldozer against people who does not agree with you....

That make you a terrorist wannabe right?

huh? Drove a bulldozer through red shirts? NO...she drove the bulldozer to try to destroy the barricades set up by the police to protect government house from the feral mob she was leading. I believe it was the same day she was part of the plan to spray the police with fecal matter from a truck.

Choose you heroines with a bit more discretion.

As for her application to the police force, what qualifications does she have? None.

You were one of those constantly deriding Yingluck for her poor English. Look as Chitpas's CV. A dozen grammatical errors in one paragraph and yet she completed her secondary school and an undergraduate degree in England.

Where cam I see her CV?

EnglishJohn reminds me of my dear departed Grandfather when he was advancing into his 80's. He had ruled the roost for decades, and he was used to having his way. But the cruelties of time had rendered him harmless. His diatribes became more strident; he railed against the idiots on all sides. And when his glass ran dry, he would limp out to the pantry to freshen up his scotch and water. There was no arguing with him. He was past reason. So we just listened and nodded, and got on with our own lives.

Don t bother answering him...if you look at the history of the topics he created we can see he enjoy a lot the "working girls" and he has probably low blood level in his alcohol...

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

Nepotism anyone?

Very true.

And what is your point?

Chitipas has not got the job yet and so many people are whining about qualifications, yet Yingluck HAD the job for over 3 years and still couldn't lead the country forward.

My point is that GK is railing at Chitipas for having NO qualifications and trying to gain a post in the police force whilst totally ignoring my question once again about a previous PM.

Just another example of double standards.

If nobody learns from the past mistakes the future will be very limited

Maybe GK is railing against Chitpas because Chitpas is the subject of this topic.

Why should he answer questions about the former PM? How is she involved in Chitpas applying for an RTP position? Why are you bringing up the former PM? Or is this a covert "but Taksin" reply with a twist?

Btw, you do have a valid point that the former PM also lacked qualifications and was appointed based on nepotism. But i fail to see how that applies to this topic.