VW CEO: 'I am endlessly sorry' brand is tarnished

webfact

Really a very bad move....and not easy to understand why was done.

VW-Porche-Audi is one of the oldest and best car makers in the world.

And they still will be. I give the company credit for skirting BS government regulations. What does some rent seeking environmental group who lives on subsidies from bought politicians in Washington know about emissions ?

Way to go VW !

I am 100% behind the guy that came up with this ruse. All he is doing is what the Climate Change Nazi's have been doing for decades now which is falsifying the data on warming to suit their own political agenda. All VW is doing is playing them at their own game. Making a car produce the figures that they want just like the Climate Change Nazi's do

BRILLIANT !

You can also be sure that if one car manufacturer has done this they all will have. Just some will have done it better than others whistling.gif

OH and if you really want to see one of this Eco nutters get in a real lather just ask them to explain why the grass verges besides the roads where these nasty cars belch out all their poison, death and destruction have some of the most prolific flora and fauna to be found anywhere ?

Surely if these cars are belching out all these poisons they say they are then you would expect the roadsides to be barren strips of ground but they aren't blink.png

Exactly.

You can bet the CEO won't have trouble finding work.

All of this crap just because some eco fraudsters think they know how much NOX a diesel engine should emit. And they convinced a bureaucrat of it too.