Oral Iodine

Oriodine

you guys.........snake oil....spam....

I am on an important topic here....you can call it snake oil because the western medical people had rather you abstain from sex rather than have an accidental exposure etc.

Most guys have had an encounter and an hour later they had really wished they had not. This product hits the target and is not harmful like anti-biotics etc. If you are using antibiotics for this reason then I suggest you look into this ORAL IODINE.

South easat asia has been using this for years. It has worked well for me. I am a long time member here on this board but wish to remain unknown.

After exposure to something questionable you could take these pills ASAP. They are in your urine in about an hour. This Iodine will flush a culture before it has a chance to germinate. Leakage into your tubes to your nuts will have the same results of an antiseptic.

Side affects for me have been none with many uses.

Could we get any long time members here to at least admit that they have heard of or seen how it was used?

Mr Oraliodine

Most guys have had an encounter and an hour later they had really wished they had not. This product hits the target and is not harmful like anti-biotics etc. If you are using antibiotics for this reason then I suggest you look into this ORAL IODINE.

Sorry, but reads like a commercial to me.

I am a long time member here on this board but wish to remain unknown.

It shows you just joined today suggesting maybe another nick?

Your body has a small requirement for iodine and is in some of the vitamins that are taken. This is a massive dose and will turn you urine a bright red orange.

If you go to the store and buy iodine for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.....AND TAKE IT ORALLY THAN YOU WILL BE A DEAD MUTHER######ER.

THIS STUFF (ORAL IODINE) IS NOT ALCOHOL BASED AND IS FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION.

Mr Oraliodine

Sorry, but reads like a commercial to me.

It shows you just joined today suggesting maybe another nick?

wouldn't that be an admission to a rule violation ? :o

From the Forum Rules:

14) Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended or Banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned.

Topic Closed and member suspended.