• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt this karma ?

No.

They were Muslims.

Not dime store pop Buddhists.

Next ...

Excuse me but I beg to differ. There is no belief in fate in karmic actual philosophy. Yet every human being is subject to the destiny created for him by Allah, and no-one can ever change that fate.

In the q,ran Nothing occurs, either in the earth or in yourselves,without its being in a Book before We make it happen. That is something easy for Allah. (Surat al-Hadid: 22)

I thought karma just is whether you like it or not, wasnt aware it was buddhist any more than ying yang just is, same as judgement day just is whether your the right religion or not.

I mean they are devout religious right ? therefore must have done something to be a focus of the will of god that day no ?

Nothing happens to a Muslim that is not the will of god apparently, therefore we can conclude with the same religious zeal there must no doubt be a very good reason.

Perhaps the better word would have been Inshallah.

Turns out the saudis sell this package to wealthy muzzlims called VIP HAJJ.

This gives the private access to stoning the devil without rubbing shoulders with fellow fanatics.

Two walkways were closed for this purpose at the time of the incident....so says the bbc.

The money that country has got and they cannot or will not organise a safer way for them to do their thing each year. Got to be easy really.

You're not dealing with the most rational people on earth there obviously.

Stone the Devil? C'mon, these folks are definitely back in the Middle Ages or earlier...