Xiaomi — where to buy in Thailand ?

Ianatlarge

Try this site. This guy buys Xiaomi stuff directly from China and his prices are ok. I bought my Xiaomi Mi Pad from him. One thing though his website is in Thai. But he did provide his mobile number and Line ID which you can also contact him on.

www.aekgadget.com

One now needs to be as careful buying XIAOMI & ONE PLUS models as one needs to be buying top of the line Apple and Samsung products. Counterfeiting of these devices has become common which is kind or ironic when you think about it. Know your dealer and beware of "bargain" prices.

Actually, sometimes even dealers get fooled and are not aware themselves that what they are selling is fake.

If you are in a shop, one trick that sometimes can disclose a fake if to ask to see 2 examples of the same model phone and check the serial numbers inside the phone. Often, fakes have the same serial number on all their phones. Check enclosed warranty cards for pre-printed serial numbers that match the phone.

It's a minefield out there.

Edited by dddave

The MI4c is impressive .

Well worth the wait.

You can preorder (for 28th Sep) both models here from https://www.ibuygou.com/

I like one too smile.png

It might be smarter to wait for the international version which they will sell in HK/Singapore etc., because as I understand it, the MIUI 7 OS will not have google play store installed, and it is some pain to get it manually on there.

I agree this phone will be the hottest setup for the money, but best to wait for an international version.

The MI4c is impressive .

Well worth the wait.

You can preorder (for 28th Sep) both models here from https://www.ibuygou.com/

I like one too smile.png

It might be smarter to wait for the international version which they will sell in HK/Singapore etc., because as I understand it, the MIUI 7 OS will not have google play store installed, and it is some pain to get it manually on there.

I agree this phone will be the hottest setup for the money, but best to wait for an international version.

Sorry for the dumb question, but why is it a pain to install google play store on this phone?

If you are looking for a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 4G/3G/2G Dual Sim + SD Card Slot, due to an enthusiastic friend (I asked for 2, he bought 4) I have 2 for sale at same price I paid.

Details: Unopened shrinkwrapped Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 16Gb Dual Sim 4g/3g/2g, MicroSD card slot upto 32Gb, Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 Octa-Core 2.0GHz, 5.5 inch 1920x1080 Multi-touch screen, 13MP rear + 5MP front phase detection cameras, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, Infrared Port, Accelerometer, Gyro, Promixity, Compass, Fast 3060 mAh Battery Charging - 60% in 30 minutes.

Google for great reviews.

PM me for further details.

• 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Lazada is your best bet and best price.

Thanks, yes, Lazada has them though I see delivery won't be before Christmas.

I've head bad things about Lazada - or rather the suppliers that sell through Lazada. I have an image of Del Boy sitting in a flat surrounded by boxes. If I was going the mail-order route, they are available on AliExpress much cheaper, though that can take weeks.

I was  hoping to find a shop in Bangkok where I can walk in and buy one, but it really seems that Xiaomi is not available through any retail store in Thailand.

hello , if anyone need i am in bangkok and i can meet you at MEGA BANG NA

i have

xiaomi redmi note 3 pro  (EUROPE EDITION) = 5500 baht

(i paid 199 euro , 7500 baht in italy)

have many more lte bands including band 20 .. 800 mhz ( which chinese edition does not have )

International edition Full Network bands: 
FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28(2100/1900/ 1800/ 1700/ 850/ 2600/ 900/ 800/ 700MHz); TD-LTE B40(2300MHZ).
Free case 
Free tempered glass x 3

32 gb rom , 3 gb ram

new  selling it for   5500 baht

color BLACK

xiaomi yi DOME securiy camera 720p HD =  1500 baht

(i paid 70 euro / 2600 baht in italy)

EUROPE edition 

all is new 100% you can check and test it, selling it becouse i bought as a gift for someone in thailand but they got already something similar !

I have brought a few xiaomi phones off lazada and never had any problem, yes aliexpress is slightly cheaper but you can not guarantee that they won't try and charge you import tax where with lazada most are Thailand dealers but if it does happen to come.from outside you still pay the price stated.