Want to buy Agarwood / OUD

nazree360

• 2 months later...

Hi I see you are interested in buying some a Agawood in Thailand. I have access to very many Agar wood plantations across Thailand. I have various different grades of Agar chips and Oud oil all from Thai plantation. If you are interested in Buying good quality Agawoood at a cheap price please PM me and I will send you Pics and Prices. If you come to Thailand I can meet you up in person and show you the my different products which uou can inspect before you buy.

Regards

Alex

• 2 years later...
On 12/5/2015 at 10:40 AM, s351836 said:

Hi I see you are interested in buying some a Agawood in Thailand. I have access to very many Agar wood plantations across Thailand. I have various different grades of Agar chips and Oud oil all from Thai plantation. If you are interested in Buying good quality Agawoood at a cheap price please PM me and I will send you Pics and Prices. If you come to Thailand I can meet you up in person and show you the my different products which uou can inspect before you buy.

Regards

Alex

Hello alex 

i want to buy plants of agar wood now i am in thailand please send me your contact details. And where are you in thailand.