Trees on Jomtien Sai 2

pmugghc

My missus told me that they were 4000THB per tree.

I'm guessing that included planting & ongoing maintainence because those trees stretch all the way from the flyover to Najomtien.

Got to be 4kms so a nice few million being spent.

Does indeed look the part but the road surface by the market & roundabout are so bad as to be dangerous especially for motorbikes & should be dealt with as a matter of urgency

My missus told me that they were 4000THB per tree.

I'm guessing that included planting & ongoing maintainence because those trees stretch all the way from the flyover to Najomtien.

Got to be 4kms so a nice few million being spent.

Does indeed look the part but the road surface by the market & roundabout are so bad as to be dangerous especially for motorbikes & should be dealt with as a matter of urgency

Cost 4000 but likely real cost under 2000 I will bet as someone is likely pocketing the difference. I think as mentioned by previous poster the trees are too close together. Why not put larger more mature trees in place that actually provide shade and give an exotic look. It is nice to see something is done to add foliage while at the same time they cut all the trees along the beach. Amazing Thailand.

The person who thought of it should get a medal! !!

I think the medal may have come in the form of a brown envelope from whoever sold them all those trees.

It was Nong Nooch, who are also in charge of the Beach walkway mess. Who owns Nong Nooch? Anyone know? Any relation to the mayor?

Edited by Guderian