Homeless Man Screams In Horror As People Run Away With His Dog

Lite Beer

When I started reading this article, I wondered why would anyone take a puppy away from some poor homeless person. Well, the homeless person is a gypsy, using a puppy to get people to feel sorry for him instead of working for a living. These people rescued this puppy from a dirtbag who wants something for nothing. The gypsy's are like a plague in western Europe.

You are such a dick where on earth do you gain such foresight, are you any good with lottery numbers. ?

I copied this from Dodo

"We know how important the presence of an animal is for people on the street,"Blanchard wrote on Facebook. "It is the only link they have with society. But we take this action to help. We can not condone the exploitation and abuse of animals for commercial ends."

This Blanchard guy appears to me to be exploiting animals for his benefit. He makes a living from taking them from owners. A thief and exploiter. He plays on peoples emotions for the love of animals, to do his exploitation and at the same time destroys relationships between owners and their pets.

Totally commercial ends for him.

Edited by lovelomsak

These <deleted> activists got nothing better to do?

Maybe they just care about a fellow human being

Not to be arque but do you not think a man with his dog should be left together. Maybe the dog was his only friend in the world. The activists took his only friend. To me that isnot caring about a fellow human being. To me it is selfish imposed values and judging situations without the facts. Acting without responsible fore thought. It is abusing people,they appear to feel is inferior to them. Bully's to the Nth degree Oh I forgot to mention how self righous they are too.the bigots

Unfortunately my reply has been removed, but yes, he should have been left alone.

I interpreted the commend I reacted to completely wrong.