SURVEY: Do you believe the police have the right suspects?

Scott

SURVEY: Have the police arrested the right suspects in the Erawan bombing case?  

326 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have no faith in them, no trust in them and I don't believe they have a clue what they're doing. I will never call them police, security guards at the best.
The corruption is too deep, they will always be incompetent corrupt thugs to me. I have chatted with a few of the younger ones and on the surface they can seem ok, but the older ones are IMO useless.

In my opinion, until recently, the RTP nationwide hasn't really had to be accountable for a serious criminal investigation. They have just gone to a crime scene, said what they think happened and that was it. That was the investigation. They are not trained to do serious investigations, they are not motivated to work that hard and I think there may be an issue with education and intelligence. It is something that can be fixed.This is why there is no confidence in police among the Thai population and among the expat population.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said this guy when into the bathroom and changed his clothes. So tell me what happen to the Yellow T-Shirt? Where the hell the shirt he was wearing when he dropped off the backpack? Unless you can show the Yellow T-Shirt I don't believe a damn thing the police are telling me.

He goes in to a toilet and change the yellow t-shirt I think one can se the t-shirt in the plasticbag he carries on the photo. Yes I think for once they got the right guys.

post-94947-0-34757800-1443416892_thumb.j

Hey guys, wake up! Isn't something really fishy with this picture?

Thai police claims, this is the picture(above) of the yellow shirt who enter toilet in lumpini park to change cloths!

Right??? So why the guy, with the yellow shirt is still carrying his bagpack?? ... look at his shoulder!

Also, the real culprit was actually wearing a short pant, when the guy in grey/blue shirt is wearing a trouser!

edit : these picture(below) were taken near erawan, before the bomb attack and released to the public in august!

screen-shot-2015-08-18-at-11-18-20-am-co

So my question is: where are the picture, i mean the real picture of the culprit (with his yellow shirt and wig) without his bagpack entering toilet in lumpini ! Anyone can answer me?

Did i miss something or maybe that just one more big lie from the RTP.....whistling.gif

The first picture must show that he is on his way to deliver the bomb and he is carrying a bag.

So, again where are these picture, of a guy in yellow shirt, entering toilet in lumpini park?

Dont you found weird, we have the picture of the guy in blue/grey shirt but not in yellow shirt, at the park?

Or do we have to believe RTP?

by the way, the guy in yellow was wearing a short-pant when the guy in blue/grey is wearing a trouser....

They said this guy when into the bathroom and changed his clothes. So tell me what happen to the Yellow T-Shirt? Where the hell the shirt he was wearing when he dropped off the backpack? Unless you can show the Yellow T-Shirt I don't believe a damn thing the police are telling me.

He goes in to a toilet and change the yellow t-shirt I think one can se the t-shirt in the plasticbag he carries on the photo. Yes I think for once they got the right guys.

Thai police claims, this is the picture(above) of the yellow shirt who enter toilet in lumpini park to change cloths!

Right??? So why the guy, with the yellow shirt is still carrying his bagpack?? ... look at his shoulder!

Also, the real culprit was actually wearing a short pant, when the guy in grey/blue shirt is wearing a trouser!

edit : these picture(below) were taken near erawan, before the bomb attack and released to the public in august!

So my question is: where are the picture, i mean the real picture of the culprit (with his yellow shirt and wig) without his bagpack entering toilet in lumpini ! Anyone can answer me?

Did i miss something or maybe that just one more big lie from the RTP.....whistling.gif

I think that's the shadow of his head falling on his shoulder, not a backpack strap. But I think we all need to see pictures of him entering the toilet with the yellow shirt and no backpack, and then more photos of him coming out in different clothes. And there must be reasonable assurance, and by that I mean reasonable assurance on planet earth, not what the thai "Authorities" think is reasonable, that the pictures are not doctored.

But even with all that, it doesn't prove that the man in custody is the bomber. Its just a piece of the puzzle that the bomber changed his clothes in that toilet.

"I think that's the shadow of his head falling on his shoulder, not a backpack strap"

i think you misunderstand me... i was talking about, the first picture, the guy wearing a yellow shirt. This picture was taken at the erawan shrine(as he is still carrying his backpack).

So , so far ,no picture of a guy wearing a yellow shirt and short pant near lumpini's toilet...

I think that's the shadow of his head falling on his shoulder, not a backpack strap. But I think we all need to see pictures of him entering the toilet with the yellow shirt and no backpack, and then more photos of him coming out in different clothes. And there must be reasonable assurance, and by that I mean reasonable assurance on planet earth, not what the thai "Authorities" think is reasonable, that the pictures are not doctored.

But even with all that, it doesn't prove that the man in custody is the bomber. Its just a piece of the puzzle that the bomber changed his clothes in that toilet.

"I think that's the shadow of his head falling on his shoulder, not a backpack strap"

i think you misunderstand me... i was talking about, the first picture, the guy wearing a yellow shirt. This picture was taken at the erawan shrine(as he is still carrying his backpack).

So , so far ,no picture of a guy wearing a yellow shirt and short pant near lumpini's toilet...

Right, sorry.

I suspect they pretty much know who did it but maybe don't have the physical evidence.

And - as usual in Thailand - truth and justice come a distant second to forcing through the verdict you want. This might be to protect someone powerful or to avoid giving political enemies an excuse to incite others to violence.

I still remember Chalerm closing the Akeyuth case before any kind of investigation had taken place.

Considering the utter confusion that seems to accompany major crime investigations in Thailand, I can personally said that I don't have a clue.

The poll needed one other opinion.

• I don't know!
lol
The poll needed one other opinion: I dont care since they dont care what we think. What matters here is what Thai public thinks. If majority thinks its all a farce then its about time they do something about it for real.

Actually, I havn't seen anywhere that the general Thai people have shown much care or interest......but, maybe they're just too busy trying to survive